17

Third Pov

"Velma, we need a spell to get rid of these ghosts for good!" Fred yells as he was still carrying Sadie and leading the way with the others following him.

"I'm on it! I'm on it!" Velma exclaims. She nearly trip and her glasses fell off. "My glasses!"

They stop as Daphne and Fred who was still holding a unconscious Sadie watch Shaggy stepping on Velma's glasses.

"Oops! Sorry," Shaggy said panic as he picks them up and show them.

Velma grabs her broken glasses and hands the book to Shaggy. "Great. You're gonna to find a spell because Sades is still unconscious in Fred's arms."

"Come on!" Fred exclaims urging them to move before the ghosts catch them.

"Wait for me!" Shaggy exclaims as he was trying to catch up with the book in his arms.

While running, Fred found a room for them to hide. They hope this will work for Shaggy to do the spell to get rid of Prudence and Ezekiel for good. They all enter and close the door behind them, catching their breath.

"All right. I think we're safe," Fred whisper loudly for only them to hear.

Daphne cover Fred's mouth and then remove her hand and points at the ceiling which Fred look up and there was bats on the ceiling. Velma pokes Shaggy on the shoulder which Shaggy look at her as Velma told him to be quiet.

Shaggy looks up with his end of his flashlight in his month and saw the bats and his eyes widen.

Prudence and Ezekiel appear on the other wall and screeching. They scream and began to run again and the bats were flying over them and nearly scratched their faces.

They eventually lost Prudence, Ezekiel and the bats but Fred, Shaggy, Velma and Daphne got cover by cobwebs.

Daphne notice a Tarantula on her shoulder and screams and gets it off as the other three tries to get the cobweb off of them.

"Shaggy!" Fred yells.

"Okay. Okay, I think I got one," Shaggy said as he recited the spell.

Fred who was still holding Sadie, Daphne and Velma wait to see if it work but it didn't as the whole place begin to shake and rumble.

"Oh man," Fred said.

After he said that he and the other three heard a groan and they look in Fred's arms seeing Sadie waking up.

Sadie Pov

I opened my eyes and I saw the other three looking at me concerned.

"Hey, what happen when I was unconscious?" I asked softly.

"Well we hide in a room that had bats and now we're in where the spiders are," Daphne said softly.

"Can we leave this part?" I asked softly.

"Yeah sure," Fred said softly as he gently puts me down.

I look at Shaggy. "You know you said the wrong spell, Shaggs."

"Oops," Shaggy said sheepily.