2

Third Pov

"Welcome to the Coolsville Pet Adoption Fair. Open up your hearts to an adorable puppy, kitten or adult pet. They don't get any cuter than these little guys," The man announces on the PDA.

[Barking]

"Banjo here has a lot of personality," Darwin said to the lady and the kid.

"I think we're looking for something a bit big," the woman said.

"Well, I think I know just the dog for you," Darwin said smiling.

Darwin starts to walk with the woman and her kid behind him.

"Here he is. Meet our pet of the day, Scooby Doo. He's very affectionate. And he'd bring joy to any family," Darwin explained.

"Are you kidding? That thing looks like it would eat us out of house and home," the woman said looking at Scooby Doo with disgust.

She takes her kid away with her and walks away.

Scooby Doo shakes his head. "No, no, no. Uh-uh. No."

Scooby Doo whines.

"Don't worry, Scoobert, I have a feeling that you're finally going to get adopted today. I just know it," Darwin said trying to cheer up Scooby.

Scooby smiles. Darwin walks away.

Scooby sighs as he looks around and started to do a friendly gesture by saying hello and giggles but that didn't work as people were just walking past him while glancing at him. Then he started to show signs that read "Housebroken," "Good with Kids," and "Hypoallergenic."

But when that didn't work he drop the signs with a sad look. Then he started balancing his bone on his nose, balancing 3 plates on 2 sticks in each paw and the third plate was balancing on his tail and spinning three hula-hoops around his waist at the same time. When it didn't work he drops them and sighs.

"That one," a little girl said.

"Huh?" Scooby asked.

"I want that one, Daddy," the little girl said.

Scooby nodded with a smile agreeing with the little girl.

The dad sighs. "This is the last time I tell you, you can get anything you want."

Scooby smiles. The little girl comes over to Scooby while giggling and pets him excited.

The dad talks to Darwin. "Hi, we'll take that one."

"That, one? Really?" Darwin asked.

Scooby nodded with a smile. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Darwin pretends to be sad. "Oh, gosh, you know, we're gonna be really sorry to see him go. I'll get the paperwork."

And Darwin went to get the paperwork. Scooby becomes happy.

The Dad smiles at Scooby. "Well, fella, you ready to meet your new family?"

"Reah," Scooby said, wagging his tail.

He jumps out of his kennel and tackles the girl's dad to the ground giving him lots of dog kisses.

"Daddy!" The girl screams.

"Scoobert, no!" Darwin yells as he drops the clipboard.

"Daddy!Help! Someone, hey!" The girl kept screaming.

"Get him off of me! This crazy mutt's out of control!" The dad exclaims.

Darwin was trying to get Scooby off of the girl's dad.

"Thank you all for making this our most successful pet adoption fair ever," the man announced over the PDA.

Scooby was in his cage as he was carrying away as he whine when he was getting put back in the box of the truck and close it.

"Next month for sure, Scoobert. I just know it," Darwin said with a force smile.

The worker drove away with Scooby in it. Eventually, the worker swerved the truck a bit causing Scooby's cage to accidentally fall off of the truck. The impacts of crashing on the road made the locks on Scooby's cage break. Scooby grunts in pain.

Scooby looks at the truck. The worker didn't notice that Scooby fall off the truck because he was leaving without Scooby.

Scooby starts to go after the truck. "Hey. Hey. Hey, wait for me. Hey. Wait for—" Scooby stop running. "Wait for me!"

Scooby sighs and whimpers.

Sadie Pov

Night Time

I was on my side of the room and was sitting on my bed in my Winnie the Pooh & friends pjs and finishing writing in my journal

Shaggs was on his side of the room and was in bed and looks at the book that Principal Deedle gave to him and sighs and picks it up and looks at it. "Philately is Phun? Phooey." And toss the book.

I finish writing and place my pen in my journal and place it on my night table. "Alright, it's time for bed Shaggs."

"Alright, Sades. Night sis," Shaggs said softly.

"Night Shaggs," I said softly as I turned off my lamp off.

It was the only light that was on.

I snuggles into my covers and drift off to sleep.

words: 793

Sadie's side of the basement