9

Sadie Pov

Night Time

(same outfit from last chapter)

We waited until it was night time to sneak in the school. We all peak over heads from the bushes that we were hiding behind to see if it's clear.

Velma looks at us. "Okay. Let's do this."

After Velma said that she began zigzagging her way to the school making me, Fred, Daph, Shaggs and Scoobs laugh softly on how funny she is. We then started to walk towards to the school with me holding onto Fred's arm which he didn't mind while Velma was still zigzag. Once we enter, Fred peek his out through the door to see if anyone is in the hallways then he gestures to us that it's safe for us to go in.

Fred looks at us. "Okay, gang, we can cover more ground if we split up and search for clues."

I was scared if we split up for clues.

"Sadi, you're coming with me--"

"Rctaully, Fred. Radie is coming with me and Raggy," Scooby said smirking which I didn't see as I was looking around the school halls with a scare look.

I didn't see Fred glaring at Scooby or the amusing smiles that Vel, Daph and Shaggs were give to a annoy Fred.

Fred sighs annoy. "Fine. Sadi will go with Shaggy and Scooby. While Me, Daphne and Velma will find clues together."

"I'm fine with that," I said softly.

"Reah, Fred. Radie is fine with that," Scooby said with a smirk.

I giggle softly at Scooby. He's being silly.

"We're gonna go before Sades gets more scared," Shaggy said softly.

The others nodded softly and walk down the halls as they went for clues.

We follow them but we were gonna find our own clues.

Third Pov

"So how are you feeling, Sades," Shaggy asked softly.

"I'm fine for now but I'm still scared," Sadie said softly.

"We're protect you, Sades," Shaggy said.

"Reah. You got us, Radie! Nobody can get to you. If they do then they have to go through us," Scooby Doo said determined.

Sadie giggles. "My heroes."

Shaggy, Sadie and Scooby then went to find some clues. Not long after a door opens shining some light in the school halls, as well revealing the Specter's shadow.

"Follow those three and see what they're up too and tried to make Sadie scared to make her go into fear shock without getting hit by her necklace and then go and get rid of the others," The Specter orders.

Doing what their master command them, Ezekial and Prudence follow after three while making sure they both don't be seen.

Shaggy, Sadie and Scooby was searching clues in the locker rooms. Scooby was sniffing on the ground to find any trace of clues as Sadie was looking around with Shaggy close to her.

Suddenly the ghosts were in front of Sadie which Sadie scream in fear as Ezekial and Prudence wave at her with creepy smiles. Sadie whimpers in fear.

Ezekial and Prudence smiles creepy and scared her. "Boo."

Sadie screams again and faints which Shaggy catch her with a worried look but looks scared of the two ghosts that was in front of the them.

"Come on, Scoobs. Let's go find the others," Shaggy said worried but scared as he holds his sister in his arms.