16

Sadie Pov

We were going at one at a time but being careful so we don't fall on each other since we don't know how far it is.

"Kind of misty down here. I sure hope my and Sadi's allergies don't act up," Shaggy said.

After Shaggy said that, I sneezed like a kitty and he sneezed and we all fell down to the bottom in a dog pile.

Fred groans in pain. "Oh, Shaggy."

"Sorry, Fred," Shaggy said sheepily.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Fred exclaims panic

We all saw what Fred saw and we all jump. We stand up and look around and realize this is the Old Coolsville High well what's left of it from the Coolsville Flood.

"Oh, wow. So long Coolsville, welcome to Creepsville," Shaggy said.

I held onto Fred tightly.

"Like, I guess this is what they mean by a fixer-upper," Shaggy said.

"No one has fixed this place up since the turn of the the century," Velma said.

"Well, I guess we better start looking for the time capsule," Daphne said.

"Come on, this way," Fred said as he holds my hand and leading the way.

"Ugh, yuck. Now I know why he wanted us to come down here," Daphne said.

"Oh, so like, if the time capsule was never buried, then where would it be?" Shaggy asked.

We look at him but we were also confused too.

"I don't know. I guess we just have to search until we find it," Velma told Shaggy.

Then I flash my flashlight to an old door that reads "Dictionary" and I let go of Fred's hand and I walk over and I try to open it but the door can't open.

"All right, let me try. I'm good with these kids of thing, remember, Sadi," Shaggy said softly.

I nodded and once I move away from the door, Shaggy try to pulled the knob. Shaggy yanked it so hard it came off.

"Heh. See?" Shaggy said smiling as he shows the knob to Velma, Fred and Daphne.

I walk to the wall looking at it with my flashlight shining on it.

The wall started creaking which I didn't notice that it was starting to fall.

"Love, look up!" I hear Fred yells worried.

I look up and scream when I saw what's happening.

Third Pov

"Get back!" Daphne yells as she pulls Shaggy and Velma back.

"Sadie!" Fred yells worried and rushes over.

Sadie screams.

Fred pushes Sadie out of the away and they were they were on the ground.

The wall thud which make smoke.

Daphne, Velma and Shaggy coughs from the smoke and they look and saw Fred on top of Sadie.

"Are you okay, love?" Fred asked softly but concerned as he looks Sadie.

Sadie smiles softly but was still a bit scared. "Never better."

Fred smiles softly and kisses Sadie softly which Sadie kisses back softly.

Daphne clears her throat smirking.

That made Fred and Sadie broke their kiss and look up and saw the three smirking.

"Are you two done?" Velma asked smirking.