10

Third Pov

After the everything that happen last night at school, Sadie, Shaggy and Scooby made it home but then Sadie notice her necklace was missing and started to freak out which Shaggy and Scooby were trying to help her calm down but it didn't work becau...

After the everything that happen last night at school, Sadie, Shaggy and Scooby made it home but then Sadie notice her necklace was missing and started to freak out which Shaggy and Scooby were trying to help her calm down but it didn't work because her eyes were turning light blue.

After finding sunglasses to cover her eyes, the three left the house to meet up Fred, Velma and Daphne.

"Hey guys," Shaggy said smiling as he, Sadie who had sunglasses on and Scooby came up to the three.

"Hey," Fred, Daphne and Velma chorused smiling.

Then Fred frown when he notice that Sadie is wearing sunglasses and becomes worried and walks up to her. "Sadi, why are you wearing sunglasses?"

Sadie sighs softly and removes her sunglasses and look at him with her eyes still glowing light blue. Fred, Daphne and Velma gasp in worried.

"I somehow lost my necklace and now my eyes won't go back to normal," Sadie said softly.

"And she couldn't calm down," Shaggy said softly but worriedly.

"Why didn't you called me?" Fred asked softly as he push back some of Sadie's hair out of her face.

"I didn't want to burden you with my problems, Freddy," Sadie said softly as she stares into Fred's eyes with her glowing light blue eyes.

"You're not burdening me with your problems, Sadi," Fred said softly but stern.

Sadie smiles softly.

"Now, close your eyes for me," Fred said softly.

Sadie close her eyes that was stilling glowing light blue.

"Good. Now focus, think of something," Fred said softly.

The other four watches.

Sadie focus and thought of something and felt her eyes go back to normal while her eyes were still close.

"Now open your eyes," Fred said softly.

Sadie open her eyes and look at Fred who smiles softly.

"There's those beautiful eyes I love," Fred said softly smiling.

Sadie smiles softly but blushes. Fred chuckles softly.

Sadie Pov

While we were walking towards the school, Fred, Shaggs Scoobs, Vel, Daph and I become shock at the damage that Prudence and Ezekial done after we left. It was not pretty. There was a giant skull burned on the building with the words "Beware, "Stay away" and "See you soon, Sadie Rogers" the last was made me scare a bit. On of the signs haves been change to "Welcome to Dreadville High" and the other one "Doomville High."