Six

Felicity's never felt so special in her life. Growing up she didn't even know what a birthday was, her mom never celebrated her. Once she was in school she obviously figured it out but even then she only ever got happy birthdays at school and that was that. Birthdays weren't special. Once she grew up she just didn't celebrate it she didn't see the need too.

But now, today she sits on Dreads lap a cute little birthday crown on her head her hair all curled and pretty her makeups done, she has a pretty little dress on, someone keeps handing her fruity drinks Dread teases her about. He spoiled her today, he took her to breakfast and then to get all dolled up for her birthday nails and all and sat there with her talking and getting to know her. They went and found a new dress for her party, and he rolled his eyes and told her to hush when she tried to pay. She insisted she could pay her own stuff and he insisted he knew this but would spoil her anyways.

Felicity smiles leaning her head against his chest. Dread looks down at her.

"You good baby?"

"I'm happy. Like really happy"

Dread grins leanings down to kiss her lips softly "Good baby"

"I'm also a little drunk and I've never been drunk" she admits. She's been high, but never drunk.

Dread chuckles "Well I'll take care of you baby, you're safe"

She sighs happily "I know"

"City! Let's dance!" Tessa shouts jumping off of Triggers lap. Gia wasn't happy that her brother made her and her friends leave a few hours ago once the brothers started getting rowdy.

"Go baby" Dread taps her hip. Felicity smiles and runs to her friends. She's laughing and dancing being silly.

Slaughter comes over to Dread and a few of their brothers.

"She's so happy" Slaughter grins "I've never seen her this happy and carefree"

"She's not alone anymore. She keeps reminding me how happy she is" Dread says leaning his arms on his legs his eyes never leaving his girl. He watches as she stumbles and catches herself with Tessa and Fiona all of them laughing.

"But tomorrow we have to dump onto her happiness" Slaughter sighs

Dread shakes his head "Shes not gonna be happy. But she's safe and she's not alone. I'll fucking kill before she's hurt boss.

A new group of men ride in parking there bikes with the rest.

Slaughter places a hand on his shoulder "And that's why I haven't killed you for claiming my kid"

"Prez!"

Slaughter walks over to treat them Dread following behind them his eyes hesitantly leaving his girl.

"Raid! My man!" Slaughter greats hugging his old friend.

"How are you old friend? Loving your daughter?"

Slaughter laughs glancing towards his daughter laughing "Sure am. Felicity sweetie! Come here"

Dread walks over and meets her half way kissing her head.

"Ah she's already claimed I see" Raids VP Sin chuckles, Dreads not his biggest fan.

Dread pulls her close to him.

"Yes she is. This is my daughter Felicity. Honey this is Raid he's president to one of our sister charters. We work with them a lot"

"Hi nice to meet you" Felicity smiles holding out her hand for Raid to shake.

"Nice to meet you sweetheart. I don't get how you're so gorgeous with this ugly old man as your pops!"

Felicity laughs and Slaughter punches Raid laughing.