Eighteen

Felicty doesn't know how she hasn't run out of tears. A picture sits infront of her. She can't even touch it. Her legs curled up to her chest her arms wrapped around them tightly.

Her mind keeps flashing back to the day she met Stella. She was fourteen, a tiny little thing with big innocent eyes, she's one of the girls Widgy snatched off the street. She was a foster kid no one would look for her. The first time Widgy made her work Felicity held her damaged body and comforted her all night long.

Stella was a sister basically a daughter to her and now she's gone because of her. She neglected her. She kept her in the dark, she told her to leave. She should have kept her safe.

A sob escapes her lips and she feels her numb body fall to the side.

"Baby" Dread knocks on the door "Baby open up"

She can barely hear his words over her sobs, her heart hurts.

"Felicity I will break down the damn door"Dread says a little louder "Baby please let me hold you"

She can't move. She doesn't say a word.

From behind the door Dread sighs he rest his forehead against the door.

"You've gotta give her time Dread" Behind him Trigger leans against a wall "She's blaming herself"

"I've given her a whole fucking day Trig" he growls "I know she's fucking angry, I know she's grieving but she shouldn't be alone"

"Toby will be here soon maybe talking to him will help. He doesn't blame her."

Suddenly the door is thrown open. Dread has never seen her so distraught. Her hair is messy her eyes blood shot red, her hands shaky, dried tears and new ones cover her face. Her legs are shaky and Dread quickly wraps his arms around her pulling her into his arms "Baby-"

"He's coming here? Toby? I- when?"

"They'll be here any minute" Trigger clears his throat "Maybe you should shower and get some food in you before they arrive?"

"No I-"

Dread wraps his arms around her tighter and lifts her into his arms cradling her "Yeah baby lets shower and then we'll feed you. Trig can you have Emily make her something light"

"Got it brother" Trigger quickly walks down the hallway

Dread walks into the room and into the bathroom, he sets Felicity on the toilet seat her body slumping as he rushes to the bath turning on the water, once it's warm he walks over to her and helps her strip of her clothing. She doesn't even care, she lets him. Her body is putty in his hands.

He strips down to his boxers then lifts her back into his arms. "I love you" he kisses her head as he gently sets her in the bath before slipping in behind her.

"I'm sorry" she whispers she's leaning forward almost like she's afraid. Dread frowns pulling her back into his chest. She lets out a sigh of relief.

"Let me hold you" he murmurs kissing her head "Why are you apologizing?"

"I know you're only trying to keep me safe. I know you're looking out for your club and I know you are Vice President of this club you have duties to your club it's just not what I'm used to, I'm not used to being loved the way you love me either. I just It's a lot Willow. We just jumped into it and I feel like we've moved so fast and it's just a lot. I don't- I don't mean to be mean or disrespectful or ungrateful and I know that wa snot okay for me to do infront of your brothers and I'm sorry baby I just I-"

"I know" he pulls her closer "I know baby shhh. I'm not mad. You've been through some fucking shit baby girl. Things no one should ever have to go through. And I know you're not used to being cared for and I know you don't know how to deal with it all. But I've told you before and I'll tell you again. You are my girl, the love of my life. You are mine and I will do all I can always for you. I will always protect you. And sometimes the things I have to do to keep you safe may anger you, with how stubborn you are I know it will baby but just always remember how much I love you. Okay?"