Eight

The bakery has been closed for three days. Four brothers sit outside the bakery protecting it. Felicity hasn't stepped out at all. Noones seen her.

Dread can't get her to open up. At this point he wants to break down the door.

He hasn't moved from his spot infront of her door.

"I'm done waiting" Slaughter says "Fucjing break it down"

Dread doesn't need to be told twice. In minutes the doors off it's hinges. Dread storms up the stairs and into the apartment above the bakery.

What he sees breaks his heart. The apartment is torn apart. Completely destroyed. Mirrors broken plates shattered.

In the middle of the floor lays his girl. His world, dried blood on er hands, her feet covered in glass shards. She's in one of his T-shirts and shorts. A picture In her hand.

"Baby" Dread kneels by her she pushes his hand away

"Don't" she chokes "I hate you"

"I know baby. I'm sorry but it's what needed to be done"

"No!" She shouts pushing herself up "My daughter could be dead because of all of you! I can't get ahold of Stella!"

"Who's Stella?" Slaughter steps forward

She glares at her dad "Stella is my bestfriend. She's the only one I trust with my baby. "

"Honey let doc look at your hands and feet then you can tell us all about your daughter" Slaughter steps forward

"I mean might as well right? Because if I don't you'll just have Trigger do his best right"

Trigger winces behind Dread "Felicity I'm sorry. I did what I had to do. I held back as much as I could"

Felicity turns away "leave all of you"

"No you're injured-"

"Who cares! I don't fuvking care if I'm fuvking dieing!" She shouts dread comes closer and she hits him, he doesn't move, her hands don't stop she screams as she hits him over and over until she collapses in his arms sobs racking her body "If she's dead- I can't" she cries and Dread just holds her.

"Web is doing all he can to find her but you need to tell us everything."

"I-"

"Everything love"

-

Once doc stitched up any deep wounds and cleaned up her hands and feet Emily and Tessa help her into the chapel. She refuses to let any of the guys touch her. Dread tried to carry her but that only ended in her screaming at him.

"Talk"

Felicity can't even look at her Dad.

"I found out I was pregnant after the raid. I knew I needed to get as far as I could and do all I could to keep my baby safe. I don't know who the father is. I didn't even think I could have kids. There where to many to narrow it down. I knew if Widgy found out he'd take her from me. So I ran. My friend Stella she was fifteen I took her with me. I worked and she watched my baby. Her name is Aurora Bobby Gypsy. We call her Bobby. When she turned two I started seeing people following me, I noticed all the little things, the tracks on the floor by my car, the finger prints on the door, steps on the grass the mailboxes being messed with. I was paranoid. Then I saw one of Widgys men I noticed him following me and somehow was able to outsmart him I rushed home packed up what I could and drove as far as I could. I dropped Stella and Bobby off at a bus station and told her to take the next bus out. I didn't even know where she was going. This phone" she holds up an old flip phone "I keep in a safe it's for emergencies only. She's the only one that has it, she has an emergency phone as well. She won't answer it. I've only had to call her twice since I left them and she always answers."