Twenty Five

Three months later

Dread waves towards the tower as he rides in. The gate shutting behind him. He climbs of his bike heading toward the compound. Per usual there's no silence. At home and at the compound. Never any silence.

"Yo! Prez!"

Web per usual meets him at the door. "Nothing" he shakes his head

Dread sighs, everyday Web does a sweep looking for any sign of Fredrick the only one who got away. How? Who knows. Marcus said he just disappeared off the face of the earth. He's more than likely dead. But Dreads not risking his families safety.

"Thanks Web"

Dread walks to the bar motioning for a drink. There's construction being finished which means there's wood and debris everywhere.

"Evan how much longer?" Dread asks the formen he's an old friend of the club who owed them a favor and was more than happy to help out.

"These new windows took a little longer but we should be done by tomorrow afternoon. Completely bullet proof one way glass."

Dread can see the bakery clearly from here, Felícity and Bobby are running around the kitchen. Felícity helping customers while Bobby is simply following her mom. Usually he's have her with him but with the mess at the compound he doesn't want her getting hurt.

"Sounds good. What about the house?"

"Constructions running along smoothly" Evan says "All of Felictys requests have been fulfilled. You sure you don't want to add anything?"

"As long as she's happy I don't give a fuck what the house looks like." He shakes his head "I'll leave that to her"

Evan chuckles "Best way to keep the relationship civil. Give her what she wants"

"Exactly"

Someone calls for Evan and he excused himself making his way over to his team.

Peeking out the window he sees Felicty hugging Gia. It's been a hard few months for the teen. After everything happened and Trigger was in the clear he couldn't just stay put. It was too much. Dread wanted him to be his VP, wanted him to be his right hand man but He couldn't, he couldn't just stay in Gentry. Living in a house he bought for the family he was excited to have with his old lady. With the women he loved to the ends of the earth. Tessas body was never found. They were told she's dead however that could've been just another Widgy lie. Trigger had stayed put because of Gia but he was miserable he needed to escape he needed to leave and Gia knew it so she had talked to Felícity and asked her if she could stay with them, Felícity had agreed in a heart beat assuring the girl she'd always have a home with them. At first Trigger had said no, there was no way he was abandoning his sister the way their parents had. But after some assurance from Dread and talking to Gia who promised she didn't think he was abandoning her he agreed. He wasn't nomad, there's no way he could do that so Dread simply sent him to help out a few of their sister charters who were struggling. To Dread Trigger is his VP simply put. Trigger may have not accepted but Dread doesn't give a fuck.

Now he's been gone two whole months and Gias been having a rough time with everything that happened, Felícity had become her saving grace.

Felícity turns looking right at the window he's looking through. It's like she knows he's watching her. She smiles looking back at Gia and rubbing her arm she says something that makes Gia laugh and jump off the counter, the teen shakes her head before running to pick up Bobby the two girls laughing. Felícity takes out her phone and brings it up to her ear facing the window.

Dread already has his phone out and answers immediately.

"Hi baby"

Felícity smiles from here he can tell she's blushing "I know you're looking right at me"