Thirteen

"Mama! Mama!"

Dread quickly rolls out of bed and kneels by the toddler bed right by his. "Bobby baby Im right here. Daddy's here"

Bobby is screaming in her sleep just like she does every night. The poor girl doesn't get much sleep. She cries herself to sleep and wakes at all hours of the night. Dread caresses her hair until her screams turn into soft sobs. He lifts her into his arms rocking her back and forth. "I'm right here baby"

"Mama" she cries her tiny hands clutching onto him. "I want mama"

Dread kisses her head "i know baby"

They sit there for another ten minutes before Dread wraps her in a blanket and cuddles her in his arms walking out of the room. The cloak read 6:35 am.

There's a few brothers trickling out, they're all used to being woken by an upset Bobby. No one complains, one because she's a child who just wants her mama and two because Dread and Slaughter would not be happy with that.

"Hi pretty girl" Hammer is sitting on a couch and holds his arms out. Dread hands her over. "I'm going to be right here Babygirl. I'm not leaving okay?"

Bobby looks up at him with tired eyes "Daddy don't leave"

"I'm not Babygirl. I'm just going to get you some milk, do you want some milk in your sippy?"

Bobby nods then cuddles into Hammer.

Sighing he walks into the kitchen finding her favorite pink sippy cup.

"How's she doing son?" slaughter comes into the kitchen

"Woke three times tonight. She's not sleeping Prez I don't know what to do."

"We'll talk to doc maybe there's something he can prescribe her. I'm sure there's stuff for kids." He pulls out his phone sending out a text. "When's your brother arriving"

Dread and his brother don't talk very often. Marcus is a detective and Dread is definitely on the other side of the law. Most of the time Dread sends cards for his nieces and he'll FaceTime them on birthdays but that's about it. However Dread called his brother in a panic and he agreed to take some time off work to help him find Felicity. So now he's on his way down here with his oldest daughter Alana who's going to help Dread with Bobby while he's trying to find Felicity.

"Couple of hours" he sighs "I'm surprised he agreed to help so quickly"

"It's because I've never seen you so in love"

Dreads head whips around. "Marcus you're early"

Marcus smiles. He tosses his bag on the floor then walks over to his brother and hugs him. Dread is frozen for half a second before he sinks into the hug. He lets his older brother hold him tight.

"I need her back Marcus"

Marcus squeezes him "We will find her Willow I swear to you we will bring your girl back to you"

They stand there for a few more seconds before Dread pulls away no one says anything about the two stray tears he let fall.

"Uncle Willow"

Dread smiles as his niece comes skipping towards him, he lifts her into his arms hugging her tightly. She's nineteen but she's such a tiny girl she's gorgeous and Dread sees most of his brothers staring at her "Get your fucking eyes off my niece! She's off limits nobody touches her, don't even fucking talk to her don't look her fucking way"

Marcus chuckles "Thanks brother, I've had to warn off to many fucking idiots"

"You guys are both ridiculous" Alana rolls her eyes "How are you?"