Fourteen

"Can we go through the plan again please?" Alana is staring at her self in the mirror she tugs at the short skirt she's wearing. Tessa had lent her a super tiny skirt and a top that's basically a bra, she has to admit she look freaking hot but it's not her. She's pretty modest but in a modern way. This is absolutely not her usual. Her usually natural curly hair is straightened, there's a little too much makeup on her face and she's wearing heeled cowboy boots.

Dread sits on a table right by her, her dad is attaching a tracker to the inside of her locket. 

"Alright Lawny. You will be going in with Indy. He won't have a cut or anything that attatches him to an Mc. You guys will drive in. You'll check into a hotel. Indy will ask for any clubs around the area he's going to have to act vulgar and a bit disrespectful so they lead him toward the club we need. But i promise you honey he's respectful and a good guy he will get you in and out safe" he pauses "All you need to do at first is confirm Felicity is there. Do not tell her who you are do not approach her. She's seen pictures of you before so she might recognize you. If she figures it out do not tell her anything. She won't want us to continue in fear of us all getting hurt."

"Okay" she nods

"Once we know it's her you're out of there, you'll get into a couples argument with Indy and he'll drag you out. There's so many of these places we just need to confirm the one she's at. Then you'll go to the hotel and come straight back here."

"Got it"

"Here baby" her dad hands her his jacket and she gratefully takes it "Stay on high alert, whatever you do, do not leave Indy's side. He will keep you safe, willow trusts him. I love you"

"Love you to daddy" Marcus kisses her head then leads her out.

"Indy this is my niece Alana. You know the plan, you get her in and out of there safe and alive. If anything happens to her I will have your fucking head" Dread says, Bobby is sitting with Hammer but she gets off his lap and runs to Dread who lifts her into his arms "Hi baby." He kisses her head

"Got it boss." He looks at Alana who's zipping up the jacket "I don't like that outfit on you"

Her cheeks tint pink "Me neither" she Agrees

He sticks out his hand "Indy but you can call me Sammy"

"Alana"

"Fucking shit" Dread curses lowly "No you call him Indy"

Indy chuckles always being one to press peoples buttons "Ready bea- Alana?"

Alana bites her lip looking at her dad "You'll be okay baby"

"Okay let's go"

They go through a back door straight to a sleek black suv.

"I love you baby" Marcus hugs her kissing her head "not a word about this to your mother"

Alana laughs "No way"

Dread pulls Indy to the side. "You protect my niece with your life. As much as I want my girl out of there do not put Alana or Felicity at risk. Stick to the plan"

"I swear on my life VP I'll keep her safe."

"Look kid I saw the way you looked at her. As much as I love you kid. You need to stay away from her. She won't be safe with you"

Indy looks down his heart hurts as that day flashes in his mind. Screaming for help with the love of his life in his arms. He can't do that again.

"I know." He says simply, dread squeezes his shoulder.

"I know the anniversary is coming up. Are you good? You need to have a clear head for this"

"I'm good boss"