Chapeter 17

Gavin
Waking up next my angel wrapped in my arms has my heart beating erratically, I can see myself waking up next to her for the rest of my life. I wrap my arms tighter around her body as I take in her features from the sunlight pealing through her curtains. Her red hair sprawled out on her pillow, I can see a line of light freckles across her nose that's hard too see if you don't closely, her perfectly arched eyebrows, her small pointed nose and plump lips that makes me to do nothing but kiss them all day. With her naked body pressed against mine, I slowly rub circles on her hip as I lie there my mind runnings with thoughts of our further, I didn't notice her open her eyes. "Good morning" she says in a hoarse voice that's sexy as hell, "Good morning" I say as I press a kiss to the tip of her nose. " Do you wanna eat breakfast here or go get some?" Thinking about food makes my stomach rumble and she giggles at my hunger, " Let me take you out to breakfast angel" she smiles up me and I cant help myself as I lean down to press a kiss to her soft lips. "You know we're gonna have to face my dad this morning?" I groan thinking about him giving another speech about his daughter and what he expects from me, but I know if I had a daughter with a playboy as a boyfriend I would be just as bad.

After we both are dressed I text Rhys to meet us at the cafe for breakfast, "I invited Rhys out for breakfast with us. Is that ok?" "Of course, that way I can get info about him and Chloe" she says with a sly grin. Laughing at her devious idea as we enter the kitchen my laugh dies out as her father sits at the kiss all kitchen table with a coffee mug in one hand and Sunday paper in the other as he gives us a questionable look. She passes me a side smile as she walks to her father "good morning daddy!" His eyes never leaving mine as he kisses her cheek mumbling a good morning to her. She waves me over to them and slowly I make my way tot he table for my lecture. "Good morning, Mr. Davis" I say as I finally am standing in front of him giving me a death glare thinking the worst of me, probably of deflowering his daughter last night. "Morning, Gavin trust you slept well?" "Yes, sir I did. Bryn and I are gonna go to the cafe fro breakfast if you'd like to join us." Hoping to get on his good side this morning maybe hell take the bait of breakfast and I wont get too bad of earful. "No, thanks I already ate. Y'all kids go on ahead" I'm surprised he turned down an opportunity to interrogate me about last night but the days not over though so I cant get my hopes up just yet. I look to Bryn who's face is as shocked as mine but I reach for her hand and promise to have her back soon as we make our way towards the front door. "Whew, I thought he was gonna lash out at me over staying over last night" she just giggles at my nervousness, "You know I'm almost 18 right, yeah I'm staying in his house but I'm also almost an adult and he trusts me to make good decisions." Knowing what she means I just nod as I open the passenger door for her, using one hand for her told and the other to help her up my hand slides down her ass and grips it so she wont fall. "Gavin!" She yells as she catches on to me getting my feel of her ass. I laugh at her as I close the door and round the front of the truck to my side. She's glaring at me when as I turn on the truck, letting out another laugh at her. She's too cute!

Our 10 minute drive to the diner is full of laughter and off key singing that outs a smile on my face as we pull into the lot. Looking around for Rhys' car I spot it and find a spot next to his. As I reach her door I see she's already climbed out, "I wanted to open your door" I mumble under my breath. She laughs as she reaches for my hand she interlocks our fingers as we make our way into the cafe. Standing in line we look over the menu on the wall behind the register. She orders the Little Belle which consists of 2 eggs, a side and toast, I order the Big Bale which consists of 4 eggs, a side, toast and 4 pancakes. Getting our number to be called we head towards the booth is already sitting at, "what's up man?" I ask as he reach the table giving him a fist bump. "Not much man, what's up with y'all?" He asks with a smirk at me, rolling my eyes at him, I let Bryn slide in first before I slide in after her. "Good morning, Rhys" she says as she flips her hair over her shoulder and a large hickey is on full display, Rhys' eyes widen at it and his smirk grows. I don't think she knows its there but I'm hoping she does and wants to show it off, secretly I'm hoping its the latter. The waitress comes over to take our drink order and returns shortly after with them and our food. "So how did the date go?" Rhys asks Bryn nonchalantly, a blush makes its way unto her face as my face tints a little thinking about last night. "Umm..it went good. Real good, I'm hoping to do it again" she says as she looks to me shyly. My insides are melting at the look she's giving me "Of course angel. How does next Friday night sound?" She nods her head, already knowing what I'm planning "dress casual baby" I whisper in her ear.

"Shit!" Rhys says under his breath as his eyes gaze towards the cafe door his face hardened. I turn back to see Amy and her minions at the counter, a slur of curse words leave my mouth. Amy and I had fooled around a couple times last year when I would come this way to some parties with Rhys. Nothing serious just random party hookups mostly. The sound of heels clacking on the floor has my heart beating erratically hoping she doesnt come and bring up the past in front of Bryn. "Oh my god, Gavin is that you?" Fuck, so much for her not seeing us. Her high voice making me wince, "Hey, Amy what are you doing here? Don't you sleep til like noon?" I say in a monotone not wanting to let my emotion show of how much I regret my past with her. Her face turns to disgust as she sees Bryn beside me, "Hey, Amy" Bryn says in a low voice with an awkward wave to her. "Ugh, her again! Did I miss the invite to help the losers eat this week?"Amy say. Excuse me? "What are you on about now?" With a wave of her hand she points to Bryn, "Umm.. her..the loser beside you. This is the second time I've seen her here waiting with you Rhys. Is this some charity thing your involved with now?" My anger starts to rise at her calling Bryn a charity case and loser. So she's been through a lot and unsocial doesnt give her the right to make fun of my girlfriend. Standing from the booth I slowly lean in to her ear, "You talk about my girlfriend like that again and your gonna wish you've never met me. Keep away from her." A look of fear crosses her face but as quick as it came she masked it with an unamused look. Scoffing she turns away "Whatever!" As I turn back to sit in the booth I see a tear slide down her cheek but she's quick to wipe it away, not wanting me to see it. "I'm sorry about that angel. Are you ready to go?" She nods her head and tells Rhys bye as we head to my truck.