Chapter 42

Bryn
Slowly coming down from high, I see Gavin stand up and lower his boxers. His nakedness turning me one again as I watched him climb over me and gets in between my open legs. He caresses my cheek as he leans down to kiss me, slowly, full of love. As he pulls away I lay my head back down on the pillow as he looks at me through hooded eyes, pure lust shies within them. I know he's been patient with me, we've been dating for 4 almost 5 months now with us getting our releases other ways but I know he's been wanting this. I've made up my mind awhile ago that I wanted to give my whole self to him, I love him and i know he loves me. He's been so patient with everything, with me. I'm ready to let go of this virtue and release my inner freak.

Feeling my face heat up as he continues to stare at me, I bite my lip as i look away from his heated gaze. Those eyes full of raw, pure unfiltered love, stare into timing as he takes my chin and turns my face back to him. Hoping i share the same look in mine, that he sees how much I love him, how much I need him. "I love you" I say to him. Smiling down at me he whispers "I love you, angel. Are you ready to feel good?" Nodding my head I pull his face to mine to give him a passionate kiss, his soft lips against mine causing an eruption of joy rush though my body of what's to come. I wrap my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer to me, my chest rising up against his bare chest. Feeling his racing heart against my chest, I knew he was just as nervous as me. I grind my lower part with his letting him know I'm ready, pressing his fingers into my soft pale skin he releases a groan that makes me smile. Reaching over me to the bedside table he opens the draw and opens the box of condoms. Putting it in between his teeth the foil packet rips open. I reach up and take it from him, he raises an eyebrow at my actions. Smiling at me he waves with his hand for me to continue on. Blushing I roll it on his hard dick and I feel it twitch in my hands and see him take in a sharp breathe as my hand glides over his cock. I slowly raise myself up as Gavin positions himself at my entrance, giving him a nod he slowly onerous his length in me, watching my face intently making sure I was comfortable. "Are you ok?" He asks me with concern in his voice as a tear slides down my cheek. The pain of the intrusion is painful but not as much as I would have thought, more like a pinch. He hasn't moved yet waiting for me to stretch to accommodate him, stretching my walls as I take a couple deep breathes. "I'm ok Hazel, you can move now" I tell him.

Moaning at the feeling of him inside me, he starts to push in and out slowly trying to contain his moans. I could feel him struggling to go slow, feel him shaking on top of me. His breathes were choppy and harsh as he spoke "Baby, I'm gonna have to go a little faster I can't hold on much longer" as he starts thrusting faster and harder, the pain subsided and all I felt was pure pleasure. My cum coating his dick as he slips in and put of me smoothly. The way our bodies were moving together, so in sync you'd think we've done this multiple times. "Yes! Yes, like that " I moan out. "I love you" I ghosted my lips across his, "I love you too" he spoke aging mine.  His thrusts started to get sloppy as he was reaching his peak, "Fill me up Gavin. I need to feel you" he let out a deep moan from the back of his throat as he raised my leg pushing in deeper. The new angle had me ready to explode as he kept hitting my g-spot. Moaning load I grab onto his back and scratch as he pumps into me forcefully. His finger went to my clit and felt him run circles into it, my legs start to shake as I felt my orgasm coming. Seeing stars I screamed out is name as I felt him twitch inside me as he manned my name as he released inside the condom. Fucking me through our orgasms, I clung to him, holding him to me as my breathes come out harshly against his chest.

Gavin leans down and kisses me deeply "Thank you, angel for letting me take your virginity. I don't deserve it but thank you for choosing me" he says sincerely as I see a tear escape the corner of his eye. Warmness fills me at his words, he gets up and takes the condom to the bathroom bringing back a warm rag. "Here baby's, for your soreness"  he says as he lays the rag over my very sensitive area. Releasing a sigh, he chuckles at me and lays beside me and wraps me in his arms. "I'm ok, just a a little sore" he hums and places a kiss to my cheek as his eyes close, feeling drained as well we lay there in each other's arms. "I love you" I whisper to him, not getting a response I figured he already fell asleep. Closing my eyes  I wrap my arms around him, wanting to live in this moment forever. Waking up a couple hours later I see the sun starting to rise out the window, looking up I see Gavin already looking at me with a small smile on his face. "Good morning, how are you feeling?" He asks me. "Better" I tell him, which is the truth. Feeling something poke my belly I raise the blankets up from our bodies to see his dick hard and ready. Laughing I glance back at him to see slight pink coat his cheeks, "Sorry, baby.  I was thinking of last night and well i can't help myself. I'll go take a cold shower" he says as he kisses my forehead. Grabbing his hand before he can get out of the bed I pull him back down. I swing my leg over his waist as I hoist myself on him, straddling him. I reach over and grab a condom out of the draw and open it. "You don't have to baby. I know your sore" he says but I want to, I wanted to wake up and give him the same pleasure he gave me last night. After rolling on the condom, I slowly raised myself and he helped guide his length into my entrance, watching my reaction as he stretched me. I slowly lowered myself down onto him, I grimaced in pain swallowing it down, I sat there as he rubbed circles on my hip as I took in a deep breathe. "Take your time baby" he reassured me, grabbing my hips and giving them a squeeze.

After felling comfortable and stretched I lifted myself up off his dick, pushing myself back down gently, moaning at the feeling of his entire length inside me. Picking up the pace a little, he started thrusting up everytime I lifted up, keeping me full. I tilted my head back and let out a loud moan as he grabbed my hips helping with the thrusts with a steady rhythm. "Faster" I moan out, as he pushes my hips down harder as he thrusts up, I bounce up and down faster, our moans filling up the room with the smell of sweat and sex wafting in the air. Suddenly, he flips us so i;m laying underneath him. Plunging back in me once again, pounding me causing a loud scream from me. I wrap my legs around his hips, allowing him to go deeper, his hands wrap around my back raising me up shoving me it him harder. He smashes his lips with mine silencing my moans as his tongue dances with mine. Feeling my orgasm reaching its peak, my nails scratch his back as he holds on to the back of my head. "I'm coming" I scream in his ear as he continues to bounce me on his dick, "Cum for me baby, I'm coming too" he says through gritted teeth. Finally seeing stars I cum all over his dick, which slips in and out of me with ease, a few more pumps and he stills inside of me. I clench around his dick as he comes in the condom, "Damn, baby I could wake up like that for the rest of my life" he says as he pulls out of me and lays me on the bed. Letting out a breathily laugh I nod in agreement "Me, too baby."