❝𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐳𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲❞

The children quickly came back with the decorations, all prepared to put down a Christmas tree and decorate it. Everyone in the family took it upon themselves to decorate the whole house so that you could wake up and see it beautifully decorated...

Meanwhile, you were in bed with a fever it seemed, but otherwise, you were fine, with a soft sigh from your lips, you felt Willy's lips press against yours, and a sudden heat rushed through your body. "Willy, I need you." - you mumbled, pulling him closer. He tried pulling out of your grasp, only to be pulled back in. 

His body pressed against yours while the heated make-out session continued. The room itself was cold, much colder than Willy would have preferred you to be in, nonetheless, he couldn't exactly think straight when your heated body was so inviting to him, especially since you were in your sleeping gown. 

However, your little session did not last as long, because Richard soon appeared in the room, or more like knocked, but got inevitably ignored by you and Willy. Regardless, he barged in after being ignored. "Sister, we're ready to decorate the house, will you two please join us?" 

You broke the kiss, covering yourself a bit, Willy, although annoyed, smiled at his future brother-in-law. "Well, it seems that we're wanted, darling." - Willy said, to which you merely smiled, "Well, I suppose we shall go then."

Although you felt as sick as you could be, Willy helped you out of bed and carried you to the living room where some Oompa Loompas were setting up the Christmas tree. You smiled at the sight, it made your heart warm up with joy. 

"Let us sit down, darling." he smiled as the two of you sat down, you in Willy's lap. The armchair was surprisingly comfortable, which only made you get cosier with Willy, it was like you had always wanted it to be. You, Willy, and a big Christmas tree which the children began to decorate. 

Your thoughts had completely gone from Violet's mother, whom you didn't want to think about, most probably because she was still back at the old mansion, who knew, maybe she burned it down, but other than that, she couldn't ruin too many things for you now. 

While you were seated, you thought of Mike and his parents, there were many things about them yet to be seen, and it was quite a deal that Mike and his father learned, alongside Doris. It wasn't every day that you got such scenes in the factory, and considering everything that is going on, you could only think how much worse it was going to get. 

"Darling..." Willy softly whispered into your ear. You blushed as you felt his hand slowly rub your arm, he was at it again, though it was quite embarrassing in your opinion. Everyone was enjoying themselves, the happier times had already begun. The gramophone played "Let it snow" on it, the oldies really felt cosy.

"Yes Willy?" you finally answered him, and you could only feel him peck your cheek, to which you chuckled, "We should probably invite your other family, I know you have more." he said, to which you rubbed your chin. "That is indeed true." you said. "Richard and I have a few cousins." 

Willy smirked at you, "Marvellous darling, simply marvellous!" he chuckled as he pecked your cheek once more. Y/n sighed as she watched the children finally finish decorating with the help of their fathers, a soft smile appeared on Y/n's face, this Christmas was going to be everything it should be. 

"Aunty Y/n! Look!" Violet smirked as she brought a mistletoe and held it above Willy's and your heads. You chuckled and so did Willy, he gripped your chin gently with his thumb and point the finger of his right hand, tilting your head up as he kissed you oh so sweetly.

You closed your eyes, and with everyone smiling around you, it seemed like a really happy Christmas, a really happy one. You blushed as Willy separated from your lips, Violet chuckled as she went back to her dad. Richard picked her up with a smile, watching his little sister blossom with her fiancé. 

One of the Oompa Loompas entered he said something to Willy that you did not understand, and Willy frowned. He moved you off of his lap and seated you onto the seat you had been sitting on, covering you with a thick furry blanket. "Stay here, darling, I'll be right back, I've got an errand to do." he said and went. 

It seemed quite suspicious, but much to your displeasure, you decided to stay back, you wouldn't interrupt Willy and his business, for now, all you could do was hope it was not serious.