1

Dream woke up to the sound of his alarm and got up to shut it off. Realizing he was almost late for school he grabbed his green and black tie-dye hoodie, his black bag, his smile mask, and his black face mask. He tied his wings to his back and pulled up his hood hiding his horns and ears.

Dream ran into the school and to his class room. "sorry I'm late sir..!" Dream said and bowed. "I don't care go to you seat. You also have detention after class." He said and dream walked to his seat. He heard kids laughing and chucking so he opened his sketchbook to start drawing. It started with eyes then went to a face then to a body then more detail. In the end it looked like the boy in front of him. He had brown hair, orange tinted glasses, one brown and one blue eye, and a blue and red shirt. Dream moved to the next page. "Mr was taken! Put that book down right now and focus!" The teacher yelled at him. Dream closed his book and tried to focus on the lesson he failed and ended up falling asleep.

"Mr was taken!" The teacher yelled and dream shot up. Dream saw there was no one else in the class anymore so he gathered his stuff and went to walk out of the room getting stopped by his teacher. "Come here we have to talk for a little while" he said in a unusual way. Dream didn't think much of it and followed him to his desk. The teacher closed the door, locked it, and put a cover over the little thing of glass in the middle. The teacher sat down and pat his lap for dream to sit. Dream sat down and they started taking about his grades and what they would look like. Dream felt the teachers hand go to his waist and move his under clothing. He just kept being focused on what they where talking about not knowing what he was doing. He cover his mouth and tears pricked at his eyes when his teacher started moving him by his waist.

Dream was curled up against a corner his clothes being fixed. "now we do this everytime your grades drop even by one point ok?" The teacher said and dream nodded in agreement knowing it was the only option. "Good boy" the teacher Mr Baker said and walked out of the room. Dream gathered his stuff again and walked out of the class fixing his masks.

He walked to his next period which was lunch. He sat down at a table by him self and people when they walked by would throw food at him and call him things like gay freak, bitch, fagot bad names for a freshman. "Oi knock it off!" Someone yelled in a British accent and ran over to the blonde. The brunette boy sat in front of him with his pink haired friend. "Hey are you ok?" The brunette boy asked and dream looked up at him. He had his mask covering his face so he couldn't see the expression on his face which was complete shock. Dream nodded and the pinkette walked up making everyone run off in different ways. "Y-your all are so new yet.. everyone fears you guys..!" Dream said in amazement. The pinkette nodded and the brunette looked at the blonde freshman. "Yeahhh we kind got into a lot of trouble in our old school I guess rumors spread fast" the brunette said while scratching the back of his neck. Then the bell rang signaling that lunch time was over.

Dream walked into his class room and sat at his seat. Soon after the pinkette and brunette sat in the desk next to him. Another brunette sat next to the blonde and looked at him in a weird way. The second brunette boys name was George. Dream tried his best to basically shrink into his desk trying to hide from both the male and teacher. "Dream come up here and answer this question!" She yelled and dream stood up slowly, walking up to the front. Dream write a simple answer and he looked at the teacher. "Wrong. David come answer this question correctly" she said and a short boy walked up. He put the same answer as dream and looked at the teacher. She looked back at him with a smile. "Good job David" she said and David and dream sat back at their seats. "Mrs, dream was correct too" the British brunette boy said and stood up from his seat. "Im sorry Mr soot" she said and fixed the reward name in the board. Dream smiled softly under his masks and laid his head down. "No sleeping in my class Mr was taken!" The teacher yelled and dream shot his head up. He saw about half the class sleeping, cuddling, kissing, holding hands or sitting on another's lap. The pinkette stood up this time and glared at the teacher making her freeze in fear. "E-everyone pay attention please!" She said in a scared and panicked tone and sighed when the pinkette sat back down. The brunette got up and moved his chair to the blondes desk followed by the pinkette. Dream had been sitting alone and liked the new company at his desk. Then someone threw a paper ball at the back of dreams head making his hood fall off showing his bloodied mat if hair, two colored horns, and goat ears. He shot up and stood in the middle of the class trying to get his hood back up. One of the girls grabbed his white smile mask and pulled it off. Another grabbed his black under mask taking it off showing his pitch black patches of skin, freckles, one green one lavender eye, and multiple scars. Some were taking pictures and others where trying to stop them because both the brunette and pinkette had stood up. They walked to the girls and snatched the masks back then put them both back onto the blonde.

Dream sat outside in the warm spring weather in California. "Hey you ok?" A short male asked. He had black hair, gold colored wings, a blue Bennie, and blue eyes. Dream nodded and the black haired male sat next to him. "Quackity!?" Another male caller from a distance and ran over. He also had black hair but unlike the first one he had a white bandana, orange eyes, orange horns that illuminated heat, darker skin, and scars on his face. "There's no reason to panic I'm hanging out with dream from our biology class" the first boy said as the second sat next to him. "oh hey Mr soot, and Mr Minecraft are here!" The second black haired male said and jumped up and down. "Exited little things" the brunette said and pat the boys head. "You both should head back to class" he said and the two 7th graders ran back to their class. "Hey you ok?" The brunette boy asked and sat down on one side and the pinkette sat on the other. Dream nodded again and the bell for home time rang. "Bye you two" he said and started walking. "Hey let us walk you home!" The brunette yelled and they both ran up to him.