4

Dream woke up in a unfamiliar room and shot up realizing his two children were not in the room with him. He got up and got to the door. Surprisingly it was unlocked. He opened the door and ran out and down the stairs and saw two men with his kids. One with a brown hood on had Tommy and the one with the black hood had tubbo. "Where is he going to wake up? It's been days since we found them" the black hood said in a deep monotone voice and put tubbo into a bed. "Yeah.." the other said and put Tommy next to him watching the two sleeping boys cling to each other. The boy with the brown hood sounded familiar to the blonde so he slowly walked out of the shadows of the stairs. He was in a long silk night dress that drug behind him. He had his black face mask on but not his white smile one. He looked up at the two with wide and innocent eyes. "Who are y-you two?" He asked lightly his voice cracking. The two turned around pulling down their hoods. One had long, baby pink, hair and the other had short, brown and white, hair. "Mr soot? Mr Minecraft? What am I d-doing here..?" He questioned and looked around the huge house. It was all unfamiliar so he assumed it was Mr soot's. "You can call us by our first names" Wilbur said and dream shook his head. "But you two are th-e most important people in the world right now..!" Dream said softly holding his own hands in front of his chest. Wilbur heard his phone start ringing so he walked away answering it. "yes he is here. We'll get him there right away!" Wilbur said and walked back to the two. "Dream you need to change.. we're going somewhere." He said and dream nodded running off.

He walked back down the stairs to the two and grabbed Tommy and tubbo before walking out and to the cars. Dream looked in awe at the amount of beautiful cars. "You first" techno said and held the door open for the three. Dream climbed in and set sleeping his children into the seats buckling them up before buckling himself.

About mid way to where they were going Wilbur turned on the radio and went back to driving. "And now for number one on the list.. road trip! Buy dream was taken!" The announcer said and techno turned up the volume slightly. Dreams face lit up and he smiled below his mask. "We heard the song the first time and we loved it so I guess that's how it went to number one." Wilbur said and made a turn to a large hospital. "We got a call that you had a appointment today" techno said and hoped out of the car opening the door for dream. "Oh yeah that's right" dream said and rushed into the hospital. "Dream was taken we're ready for you" a lady said from a door.

Dream laid it the recovery room half asleep. Techno walked in with Wilbur behind him and sat on opposite sides of the bed both holding one if dreams hands. "Your finally a boy now.." Wilbur said and rubbed the back of dreams hand causing him to purr lightly. Dream then feel asleep holding both their hands tightly.

Dream opened his eyes and looked around at the nearly all white room. "Hm..?" Dream mumbled and looked around seeing the two on the bed next to him asleep cuddled up to each other. "Oh your awake dream" the nurse said and the two were still asleep. Dream nodded slowly laying his head back into the pillow. "We have to do a few quick checks then you can leave!" She said and walked closer to him.

The nurse woke up the two sleeping boys next to the blonde telling them that dream could leave. The brunette helped the blonde up and walked out of the room with the pinkette right behind them. "You need to check out!" Someone said from the front desk and looked at the three. Techno walked over to her and signed the release forms before walking back to the other two. The brunette helped the blonde out of the doors and to his car.

Techno opened the door of the house before walking back to the car to pick up the two kids. Wilbur set the blonde on the couch and changed the bandages before laying him down. "Need anything?" Wilbur asked and sat on the chair next to him. Dream shook his head and curled up on the small couch his body fitting perfectly on it. Techno sat on the arm of Wilbur's seat swinging his legs slightly. "Mama!" Tommy yelled and ran up to dream. "whwere hwave you bween!?" Tommy yelled and hugged him. "I've been out.." dream mumbled falling asleep. Tubbo peaked out from their bedroom and slowly walked to dream hugging him almost silently. "Boys you should be in bed it's late." Wilbur said shooing the two back into their room. He walked out soon after and went into the kitchen. Dream fell asleep snoring lightly. Techno walked into the kitchen and leaned on the counter next to his brown haired boyfriend. "You ok?" He asked and got off the counter. "I have a thought.." the brown haired male said and grabbed a glass from above the microwave. "And that is?" The pinkette asked grabbing a lollipop from the cabinet.

Dream woke up wrapped in a blanket like a burrito. (Burrito baby!) He nuzzled into the top of it trying to fall back asleep. "Dream?" Wilbur said walking in with a glass of water in his hand. "We're going to a gala if you wanna join" he added on and sat next to the burritoed blonde. He sat up slightly taking the drink and downing half of it. "Sure.." he said and sat up completely. "Then you should get dressed. there are suits and dresses in your closet you can choose what to wear!" The brunette said and got up. "Thank you.." dream said and stood up. "Your welcome" the brunette said and walked out of the room.

"Where is he we need to leave soon" techno said messing with his fingers. "I'm right here" dream said walking out of his room. He had a green sparkling dress on that reached the floor, a lacy green cape that attached at his waist dragging behind him, white sparkling heals, a black belt, and a dark green choker.

(This is what our green burrito baby looks like)

"You look stunning!" Wilbur said and smiled a soft and unnoticeable blush on his face. "So do you" dream said hiding his feelings very well. "We should get going though it starts in 30 minutes" Wilbur added on and led them both to his car.

The pinkette stepped out of the car and opened the door for the blonde helping him up. Wilbur soon joined them and they all walked up and into the gala. It took them all about 25 minutes to get there so they were 5 minutes early. Techno sat at the bar with dream on one said and Wilbur on the other. "Want anything to drink?" Wilbur asked and dream shook his head. "Sorry I don't drink.." he said and shivered at the though of his drunk father walking in from the bar late at night. "It's fine. Techno?" Wilbur asked and looked at the pinkette. "The usual" he said and rubbed his temples. "Voices?" Wilbur asked and tried to get the bartenders attention. "Yep.." techno said and set his hands on the counter. "Two drinks and a few shots" Wilbur said to the bartender. "Just ignore them techno" he said and spun in the chair. "I'm trying.." techno said and faced the blonde. "You alright?" He asked surprised that his voice wasn't monotone like it normally would be. "Yeah just tired from the surgery.." dream said leaning back on the chair. "here you go" the bartender said and laid the drinks on the counter.

Dream was softly pinned against the wall by the drunk brunette. He let out a soft gasp when the pinkette kissed his exposed neck. The blonde wrapped his legs around the brunettes waist being fully supported by him.