14

Date: July 8th, 2023
Location: technos house
Time: 8pm

Dream walked down the stairs his long white hair a tasked mess. "Hey darling.. how are you doing..?" Techno asked coming closer. Dream looked at him his eyes blood shot and watery.

Techno and Wilbur have been sleeping on the couch because dream had locked the door to their bedroom. Techno held dream close who gripped his shirt and broke down once more.

This time he had techno and wilbur's comfort. Techno rubbed small circles on his back while Wilbur was asleep on the couch. "Hey darling.. look at me.." techno said and dream looked up at him.

"We lost one yes.. but we can always try again.." techno said and gave him a slight smile. Dream slowly stopped crying and gave him a small smile back. "Better?" He asked patting his head. Dream nodded and put his head back down.

Date: September 1st
Location: the park
Time: 2:00 pm

Dream ran through the snow at the park techno and Wilbur following him. Dream ran into someone and bowed apologizing. "It's fine dream" the woman said and dreams head shot up.

"Mama!" He gasped hugging her. "Hello dream" she said laughing. Techno and Wilbur walked up "dream? Who's this?" Techno asked. "This is my mom" dream said smiling.

"Hello Mrs" techno said bowing. Wilbur didn't say anything but bowed as well. "Nice to meet you Mrs" Wilbur finally said standing with techno. "it's nice to meet you boys too" she said smiling.

She was an elderly looking woman with grey hair, slight wrinkles on he face, a old fashioned dress, and framed glasses. She was still a pretty woman dispute her age.

"Now run along you three I gotta continue what I came here for before I forget" she said smiling and walked away. The three began to go play once more.

(Sorry this one's short- I ran out of motivation-)