18

Dream dropped out of the air the gun taking him off guard. He had been shot. Dream extended his wings again and watched as the crimson liquid stained his clothes. The once lime hoodie now had a large red stain on it. Quackity threw a rope and caught him bringing him in. Dream struggled but by the time he reached the cliffs edge he knew it was over.

Quackity pulled out a knife and sunk it deep into the boys chest. Dream let out a scream that both techno and Wilbur heard. Quackity ripped the knife out and slit the boys throat. He felt.. lighter.. in a way. Dream let out continuous whimpers as quackity stabbed him repeatedly. Soon a large pool of blood formed underneath him.

Dream. Was dead.

Techno was the first there. He grabbed quackity and showed him to the ground making him bang his head. The wound started to bleed as technos eyes filled with tears. Wilbur was next. He was covered in blood mostly due to him killing the person who tried to kidnap him.

He ran to dream and held his lifeless body close. He didn't care that more blood was being brought onto his yellow sweater all he cared about was dream. Techno pulled out his blade and stabbed the other right through the chest killing him instantly. He then joined dream and Wilbur pulling them in for a hug.

They had no idea but someone was hiding in the forest sniper in hand. And then they fired.

Wilbur and techno where killed.

This is the end I hope you enjoyed!