13

Date: January 1st 2023
Location: dreams bedroom
Time: 12:00 pm

Dream woke up groaning and being the first up. He saw that he had no clothing on and quickly got dressed realizing he couldn't stand or walk properly. He got dressed and sat in the chair in the corner of the room.

There was the bed in the middle of the room, the fireplace on one wall, two chairs Infront of that, two in the opposite corner and one one the same corner as the door, his dresser with all three of their clothing on the opposite wall of the fireplace, and the room was a light green color.

Dream started the fireplace because it had snowed outside making the room colder. Techno woke up 3 minutes before Wilbur techno who can walked perfectly fine pulled dream off the chair and pulled him into his lap after sitting in the chair.

Dream glared at him knowing what he wanted. Soon enough to Wilbur joined and that's when he gave them what they wanted.

Date: January 1st 2023
Location: dreams bed room
Time: 4:00 pm

Dream was asleep yet again with techno in front and Wilbur behind in a cuddle position. Dream whimpered when his hips, lower back, or legs where touched mostly because of the soreness or because of the bruises from the night when they where drunk.

Dream shot up and teleported to the bathroom throwing up. Techno and wilbur where asleep while dream took a pregnancy test. When I came out positive he smiled tears running down his face. The made it over to techno and woke him up.

Techno saw him crying and woke Wilbur up. Techno pulled him into the bed "what happened dream?" Wilbur asked holding his hands. Dream showed him the test that was positive.

Date: July 2nd 2023
Location: technos house
Time: 4pm

Dream was putting to much stress on himself due to work and he felt that he was having a miscarriage. "Techno! Wilbur!" He yelled the two coming quickly. "What's wrong?" They asked.

"T-the baby" he said and they took him to the hospital immediately. They soon discovered he had miscarried and dream started crying. The whole way home they sat in awkward silence dream sniffling on the back of the car in technos arms.

When they got home dream went right to his room and locked the door. He was upset for the next few months.