dreams birthday special

Little bit of a AU change but it for this one.

Dream walked down the stairs to see no one downstairs. Usually techno would be up making something to eat and Wilbur would be with tommy and tubbo.

Dream started up the stove and started cooking him and his family breakfast. When he was done he went up to everyone's rooms to see they weren't there. He pulled out his phone and called techno then Wilbur when he didn't pick up.

He then called Phil now being really worried. "Hello?" Phil asked sounding tired from the other side of the phone. "Tommy, tubbo, techno, and Wilbur are gone!" He said picnic in his voice.

Phil tried to hold back a laugh when a loud crash in the back ground of Phil's call. "Sorry I got to go! Micheal broke something" Phil said and hung up.

Dream walked back down the stairs to see still nothing so he sat down in his seat and started to eat the breakfast he made. When he was done which he ate very little of he walked to the door and put on his shoes before walking out.

Dream walked to the main park and walked around with his hood up and hands in his pockets. He phone began to ring on his pocket and he picked it up bringing it to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked and a voice came through "look behind you" it said and dream whipped around. He saw nothing. He went to turn back around when a black cloth covered his mouth.

He struggled against the unknown person failing and blacking out. When he woke up he saw a blank room and struggled against his restraints. "Oh dream~" a voice said from the shadows making dream freeze. "N-no go away" dream said and struggled more.

The voice walked out of the shadows showing a taller male with a blue and red shirt, orange tinted glasses, and brown ruffled hair. Dream teared up and let out a muffler scream. That's when he realized what he was wearing.. it was a crop top and a short skirt.

The male walked closer making the tears in dream eyes run down his cheeks. "Don't you miss me~" he asked and he was pulled closer by his hair. Dream tried to pull away.

A few hours later dream was curled up in the corner hiding himself with his torn wings. The male walked out after throwing him a hoodie. It was what he wore to the park. He slipped it on quickly and looked at the glass wall.

He couldn't see through it so he laid down and fell asleep. Soon after a female with a red injection walked in. She had a white lab coat and glasses. She knelt by him and stabbed his wrist with the solution before running out.

Dream woke up and screamed in pain as his hands started to spit out fire. Dream had tears running down his face and tried to use the new flames to get through the wall. When he got through he stood up and stepped out.

He looked around and ran to an exit grabbing gloves along the way. He slid them on and ran outside. A few people followed him and he jumped into the trees running. The people following him lost him and slowly went back to where they came from.

Dream soon arrived at Phil's house and hopped down from the trees. Dream ran into the house and fell. Phil helped him up and upstairs before he could see the room. "What happened?" Phil asked spoting the wounds and black gloves.

"Geo-rge.." dream said his voice cracking. Phil pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back and dream broke down into tears. "I just want Wilbur and techno back.." dream said between sobs.

Dream was upset to say the least. Today was his birthday and now it was nearly over. After a long nap dream walked down the stairs to see everyone, a big birthday banner, a cake, and presents.

Dream run over to techno and Wilbur and held onto them. Dream was in tears again and the two of them held him tightly. Soon after everyone joined the hug. "Happy birthday dream" they all said and he smiled "thank you all.." he said.

Sorry this was so late- I lost track-
But happy birthday dream! Sorry it's late!
Also remember your beautiful, smart, and funny don't let ANYONE bring you down!

-cc out