5

Dream pushed the brunette and pinkette away walking to the bed. "No we can't do this" he said and sat down. "Why not?" The drunk brunette said and hiccuped. "No your both drunk!" He said and wrapped him self in a blanket like a burrito. "Besides we have school tomorrow" dream said and nuzzled into to the top of the blanket falling asleep. "Fine..." The pinkette mumbled and laid behind the blonde cuddling against him. He was out before the brunette laid down in front of the blonde and fell asleep.

Techno woke up with a bad hangover and a headache slowly getting up and taking Advil before waking the brunette up. "My head hurts.." he said and sat up. "I don't remember what happened last night either" he added on and grabbed the bottle of pills from techno. "I don't remember anything either" techno said and stood up. "Boys..! It's time to wake up" Phil said as he walked into the room. "Mama!" Tommy yelled and ran past him. "Tommy!" Phil said and chased after him. Dream sat up the blanket falling off his shoulders and landing around his waist. "Morning love" he said and helped Tommy into the bed then tubbo who had slowly walked into the room. "Come on we need to get you to daycare" dream said and stood up. Techno's oversized shirt dropped down to expose one of his shoulders that was littered in small and light purple marks. "What happened last night?" Phil questioned as dream walked to the closet. "two horny drunk boys that I had to stop" dream said and turned around with one of Wilbur's hoodies and one of techno's shirts. Both techno and Wilbur turned about 50 shades of red in that moment.

Dream walked up to the daycare with his two children in hand. They walked in and dream started signing the two in. "Excuse me!" Someone yelled from behind him causing him to turn around. "Mother's should drop off their children! And you should change your clothes to something more manly!" She yelled at him walking closer. "Ok leave Karen" one of the lady's at the front desk said and walked out from behind the counter. "So what fathers can drop off their children too" she said and stepped in front of dream ready to fight the Karen lady. "What ever" she said and walked off. "Are you ok sir?" The lady said and turned around. Dream nodded and finished signing the two kids in. "Thank you ma'am" he said turning around. "It's no problem dear" she said and smiled at him. "Well I should get going" dream said and walked to the front door before running to his highschool class.

"S-sorry I'm late again sir.." dream said and bowed in front of his teacher. "Go to your seat and you have detention" she said and pointed to his seat. Dream walked up the steps and fell on the forth one. A few kids laughed and the others just murmured and hid. The kid that tripped him stood up and started beating him. At that point the whole class was afraid. "Ahem" someone said behind the black haired male. He whipped around and saw both Mr soot and Mr Minecraft. "What do you think your doing?" The pinkette asked and glared at the black haired male. "N-nothing s-sir!" He said trying to block dream from their view. Dream crawled out around him and stood up running over to the brunette. "Oh my god! Are you ok!?" He said and held the blondes face in his hands. Dream shook his head tears threatening to fall. The brunette started bandaging his face and kissed the tip of his nose. "Better?" He asked and the blonde looked up at him and nodded with a strong blush across his face. "Do not touch him again. As a matter of fact. NOBODY touch him again or I will kill you. Got it?" The pinkette said and walked over to the two. "Let's go home" Wilbur said and held dreams hand walking him out.

The three walked into techno's house and was greeted by Mr phil. "I'm glad to see you again" Dream said and bowed. "No need to bow" he said and lifted dream up. "We already sent someone to get your kids for you" he said and looked at dream with a soft smile. "Thank you sir" dream said and bowed once more. "I told you, you don't have to bow" Phil said and grabbed his shoulder fixing his posture. "And you don't have to call me sir you can call me Phil" he said and smiled again. "O-ok Phil" dream said and smiled softly under his mask. "Mama!" A little kid yelled and hugged dream from behind. Dream turned around and picked up Tommy. "Hello baby" he said and booked the small child. "hello mama" tubbo said quietly. Dream put Tommy down and picked up tubbo. "You guys hungry?" Dream asked and the two children's faces lit up. "Yess! Mama's cooking!" Tommy yelled and ran to the kitchen. "we're both hungry.." tubbo said in his normal and quiet voice. Dream walked to the kitchen with techno, Wilbur, and Phil following.

Dream sat down six plates on the table two in front of tubbo and Tommy and the rest in front of Wilbur, techno, Phil, and an empty spot. "Why don't you come eat? They're a empty spot" Wilbur said and took a bite of the pancake. "Sure why not" dream said and walked to the spot in between Wilbur and techno and slid his mask up over his mouth.

"That was really good" Phil said and picked up his plate. "I got it Phil" dream said and took the plate from him. He walked around collecting the plates before walking to the sink to wash them.

Dream walked into his room and grabbed one of his plane silk dresses and put it on spinning in the mirror. He took off his mask and looked at the mirror. He looked identical to his mother more then his father. He has freckles that danced around his face like stars, a emerald green eye, a lavender color eye, pink plump lips, and black patches on his face. He cancelled his power that hid his horns and tall and untaped his wings letting them fluff out behind him. To anyone he was absolutely gorgeous but once he told his backstory they hated him. Why? No idea! Cause the worlds a picky place? Maybe... A knocking on the door snapped him out of his thoughts. "Come in!" He said putting a clip into his dirty blond hair that had a cute little smiley face on it. He heard the door open and turned towards it. "You look great!" The maid said and walked over to him. "But your missing a few things" she added on and grabbed a liquid eyeliner and drew a little flower, heart, and of course a smiley face. She then added two necklaces to his neck. One had a yellow gem and the other had a pink one. She put on a light blue denim jacket over his shoulders and stepped away looking at him. "Your gorgeous!" She said and smiled brightly. "T-Thanks.." he said and grinned slightly. "Oh yeah! Technoblade wanted me to tell you to meet him and Wilbur by the lake. And to wear something fancy!" She said giggled. "but that last part you already did!" She said and lead dream to the lake. "Have fun" she whispered and skipped off.  He spotted the two and ran over to them. "Dream! Oh you look gorgeous" Wilbur said a blush covering his face. Dream smiled and looked up at him. "Why did you guys want me here anyway..?" Dream questioned and looked up at the two. "Well we wanted to ask you.."

Cliff hanger UwU