7

At about dinner time dream stood up and got dressed before climbing back into the bed. Wilbur and techno where already clothed so he just had to wait for dinner. "Boys dinner!" Phil yelled and dream stood up, wobbled a bit then walked to the kitchen. "Are you ok dream?" Phil asked when he saw the blonde. "Yeah" dream said and sat down. Soon after techno and Wilbur walked up both looking tired and having bite marks on their necks. Dream had the same thing but he also had dark purple marks. Phil put the peaces together and looked at the three with a smirk before sitting down. (Before you all start yelling at me a few years have passed now!)
"Dad!" Tommy yelled from his room sounding panicked. Dream rushed to Tommy's room and opened the door. "Yes Tom?" Dream asked and looked at the scared boy. Dream then looked at his hand and saw it turning black. "What ever you do do not accept the deal" dream said and pulled Tommy into a hug. "O-ok dad.." Tommy said and blacked out.

After dinner techno joined dream in Tommy's room. "Don't worry he'll be fine.." techno said and pecked the boys head. "I-i hope.." dream said and grabbed techno's hand. Soon after Wilbur joined and sat behind the blonde holding his waist.

(Sorry this is a LOT sorter then my others I'm just suffering from writers block for the moment but as soon as I get motivation and ideas I will come back! Also HAPPY PRIDE MONTH PEOPLE!)