6k special!!

I am not dead! Just had no motivation-!
The winner was
Techno!
We will be doing this special in technos pov!
I will stop waisting your time and start the part now-
*******************************************

The prince sat in his room braiding his long baby pink hair. "Sir! The queen and kind require your attendance in the thrown room!" His mother's maid said in the door frame. The boy nodded and got up heading to the thrown room. "Hello queen, king, what may you have called me for this morning?" He asked bowing. "Rise my child. We have called you here to let you know that you will have to pick a lover by the end of the year to be your queen." The queen said as the boy rose from his stance.

The king sat next to the queen in the room. The chairs where a bright gold with royal blue cushions. The prince bowed showing that he understood. "It has to be a queen. No one has had a two kings in this realm in years." The king said his fangs showing. "Yes sir" the prince said and rose once more. "Get back to your quarters" he said and the prince rushed off heading back to his room. "Oh hello sir! Sorry I was in your room I was setting your snacks in your room for you!" His maid said.

She had short fluffy blonde hair, bright emerald eyes, freckles all over her face and arms, a slim figure, and a weird smiley mask clip in his hair. "It's no problem" he said as she handed him one of the many sweets on the plate. All where different pastries. Her smile, it was contagious, it lit up the whole room as soon as she walked in. She bowed before going to leave. She reached the door "hey why don't you stay a bit?" The prince asked and she turned around.

She turned around to face him. "Oh I'm sorry but I couldn't! My place is in the kitchen helping the guests!" She said her voice smooth like honey. "Don't worry I'll say it was my fault" the prince said as she let go of the door handle and went to sit next to him. "Are you comfortable in that?" He asked eyeing her dress. "No, not really, but it's fine!" She said sitting next to him and readjusting the edge of the dress. It came far to up for the girls liking.

The prince got up and grabbed one of his shirts and pants. "Go put these on where your in here it's a lot more comfort that that" he said and she gratefully took the clothes going to the bathroom to change. The prince sat on the bed on his phone waiting. He itched for blood mostly because he can smell it. "Are you okay in there?" He asked the maid as he could smell the blood was coming from the bathroom.

"Yeah!" She said and walked out. The smell of blood was stronger the before and her tail swayed back and forth brushing the ground softly. "I smell blood are you sure?" He asked and the maid looked down her ears twitching. "Oh, sorry" he said and the maid came to sit next to him once again. She had the princes long sleeve dark gray shirt and light gray sweat pants on and cut a small hole for he tail figuring it was now hers.

She nodded and laid back. The prince laid next to her. "How are you feeling?" He asked and she whimpered telling him all he needed to know. She rolled onto her side. Vampires and werewolves where supposed to hate each other from their smells to their personalities to there person on general, but these two where different. He curled up around her providing comfort for the wolf. They where the closest of friends.

The prince began humming while rubbing her stomach softly. It helped with the pain of her cramps. "How are you feeling now?" He asked and she hummed enjoying the warmth around her. The prince rubbed her head at the base of her ears making her purr lightly and lean into his hand. The two stayed in silence till the pain passed. She had fallen asleep in his arms. The prince slowly pulled away from his friend and grabbed some clothes.