6

Wilbur pulled out a bundle of roses. "Will you be our boy friend?" He asked a blush covering his face. Dream jumped into the male hugging and toppling him. "Yes!" He said happily. Techno sat down next to the two with a small smile on his face.

The three where giggling and laughing at jokes and star gazing. Ringggg ringggg! Could be heard from dreams phone. He picked it up and put it to his ear. "Hello?" He said sitting up. "this is ******* hospital... We have called to in form you that your sister, your mother, and your to brothers have pasted.." she said sorrowfully and dream lowered his head. "What from..?" He asked carefully and instantly regretted it. "Multiple stab wounds in the chest and head.. I'm sorry for your loss..." She said and hung up dream dropped the phone and burst into tears. Wilbur sat up and pulled the blonde to him. Techno sat up soon after and hugged the both of them. "T-they're g-gone.." dream said and held onto Wilbur's jacket tightly. "Who's gone..?" He asked and rubbed his head. "M-my biological m-mother, m-my sister, a-and m-my brothers.." he said in response and Wilbur started rubbing his back. "Want to go to the tree..?" Techno asked both him and Wilbur being surprised when his voice wasn't monotone but filled with question and worry. Dream nodded and the brunette helped the blonde up and the three walked to the old willow tree. It was in full bloom so there where pink flowers on the long branches and some petals on the ground. Techno moved some branches out of the way and let the two in before joining them. They sat down on the soft grassy floor surrounded by pink petals and fireflies. Dream laid his head on techno shoulder and grabbed Wilbur's hand falling asleep. Wilbur whipped away the rest of his tears and smiled softly.

In the morning dream sat up and saw that he was the only one in the room. He looked at the time and saw that it was well past noon. He swing his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. He was dressed in a long oversized hoodie that covered his shorts that haven't been touched and long knee high socks.

(This is what the beans outfit looked like)

He looked around and yawned before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. He saw Phil and a male standing in the kitchen. They were dancing beautifully to soft piano music. Dream just stared in amazement. When the song ended the taller brown haired male dipped down Phil and kissed him on the cheek. "Not bad love~" he said and spun the shorter male. "I know" the shorter blonde male said and moved back to the stove. "That was so cool!" Dream said walking into the kitchen with a bright smile on his face. "Who's this bean of a child? And did you adopt a other one?!" The older sounding male said and walked over to dream. "I wish! But he's Wilbur and techno's boy friend now" Phil said and the other male held dreams face in his hands. "I want to take you your so cute!" He said and dream smiled and nudged into his hands. "Dad!? Where's dream!?" Techno yelled before walking into the kitchen. Phil made him quickly let go of dream and waved at techno. "He was watching us dance" Phil said and put some pancakes on a plate. "Here take this for you three in your room." Phil said and handed them the plate. "Thanks dad" techno said and brought dream back to wilbur's room. Wilbur moved into the corner and then dream climbed up sitting next to him then techno before they turned on a movie.

About mid way though the movie Wilbur pinned dream to the bed and kissed him softly. Dream wrapped his legs around his waist and closed his eyes. Techno moved closer and traced his hand up dreams stomach then down to his back. Dream let out a soft moan when he reached a sensitive spot on his back and his ears drooped. Wilbur pulled away and started kissing his neck while moving against him. "S-stop..!" Dream whisper yelled and tried to push Wilbur off him. Wilbur stopped and got off him watching dream curl up in a ball in the corner. "I-im s-sorry.. i- just c-" dream started "no it's fine we understand" techno said cutting him off. Techno laid next to him and Wilbur sat on his knees near the two of them. "You can go to the bathroom and take care of yourself" techno said and Wilbur walked to the bathroom. "I need a-a shower.." dream said and got up. Techno followed and turned the water to a warm temperature for the three of them. Wilbur was first in then techno then dream who was kind of scared. Dream pulled techno to him and kissed him under the water. Wilbur walked over and played around with his ears. "W-we can do this l-later.." dream said pulling away from techno.

After the shower dream walked out and wrapped himself in a towel before going back to the bedroom before the other two. He sat on the bed with only a blanket over him and a flushed face.