9

Tommy fell asleep in his boyfriends arms on the couch. "How long will this go on for..?" Dream questioned himself talking to his opposite in his head. "ΔβØỮŦ 1 ¥€ΔŘ ØŘ ΜØŘ€ Đ€P€ŇĐIŇG ØŇ ĦØŴ ŞŦŘØŇG ŦĦ€ ҜIĐ IŞ." The voice said back to him. Dream hated him because he tries to make him hurt his family. "That's to long" dream mumbled and looked at his son. He looked like he wasn't having a nightmare just resting. What dream didn't know was that the nightmares would last less depending on how strong the person was. Dream laid his head on technos shoulder and debated on falling asleep or not. Tommy shot up from his spot on the couch panting. Dream sat up and looked at his son. "Same nightmare?" Dream asked and Tommy faced him with a panicked look on his face. He shook his head "n-no it was c-completely different..!" Tommy said stuttering.

-Flash back to his dream-

Tommy was running through the woods his lungs stinging and needing air but he couldn't stop running or they would get him. He was a new experiment and he was about 4 maybe 5. He ran into his father who looked like dream but way younger about 14. The person picked him up and two people ran out of the woods. "Hand me your son" the male said and the rest of the words exchanged where muffled. He felt a sharp pain on his head and started crying. The person holding him started running away. Tommy then noticed his brother tubbo was also in the males hands.

-now back to present time-

"And then I w-woke up.." Tommy said after explaining. Deo was holding Timmy in a hug and dream realized it wasn't a dream.. but a memory.. Tommy and tubbo where both 4 when his father had taken them to experiment on them. Dream didn't know what he was doing or where his two children had went that day but both had ran up to him one after the other 2 hours apart. When he had them both he ran to a different forest. Tubbo heard about Tommy's dream and walked out of his room again. "Funny how we had the same dream 2 hours apart" tubbo said in his normally quiet voice before walking to the kitchen. Techno knew what had happened to the two due to dream telling him while they where best friends in highschool. They all where just finishing college when all this stuff happened so they dropped out early. Micheal ran into the room squeaking and making really loud pig noises. "Whoa whoa slow down Micheal.. now what happened again?" Techno said and kneeled in front of the small child. He was the only one the could understand him. Micheal made the same noises just quieter and less fast. "Dream duck!" Techno said his head whipping to dream direction. Dream ducked his head quickly as a sleeping dart flew by where his head was. Micheal pulled techno to his room and showed a passed out ranboo on the bed. Techno picked him up and went back to the living room. Dream looked around quickly and stood up. Then his world went black he could see anything. He could hear faint and muffled voices from around him then the sound of an explosive going off.

When they woke up they we're in a big castle. It was all made of quartz. There was a red carpet that lead in front of them and behind them. Dream was the first to stand up. He woke the others who seemed to stand up. Sapnap seemed to be the most relaxed on the new surroundings. "Hello everyone" a voice chimed through the castle. "Karl!" Sapnap said and ran towards the thrown in the room. He was lifted up the tall thrown and held by the god of time. Dream turned around and bowed not wanting to start trouble. Soon techno, foolish, Sam, and Phil bowed also not wanting trouble. "God's there is no need to hide your forms" the god of time said and the five turned into dreamXD god of the server, the blood god ruler of the underworld, the god of the undead able to bring back anyone at anytime, the ruler of heaven the gate keeper of heaven itself, and the god of life able to create new souls or use old ones to bring more people into the world. Then he god of fire also appeared from the boyfriend of the god of time. Dream or now called dreamXD bowed to the pair and the blood god or techno walked over to XD holding him by his waist. They we're significantly taller then the rest. Wilbur used his small wings to fly up to dream or dreamXD's shoulder and sat down. Phil the god of life lifted schlatt on his his head. Foolish the god of the undead leaned on Sam the ruler of heaven and helped ponk up to them. The god of fire sat on the arm of the thrown next to the god of time. "All of you return human and go back to earth" a voice said from above them. A the god nodded and went into human being teleported back to earth.

Dream woke up in his bed knowing it was just trick of his brain and that he just fell asleep. He remembered talking to Tommy about his dream then tubbo walked in but then he must have fallen asleep. Dream tugged the blankets off him and walked to the kitchen making himself a bowl of spaghetti. Soon Tommy walked out hugging his father from behind. "Yes Tommy?" Dream questioned putting his bowl down to face his son. "I had another dream.." Tommy said his voice thick with sleep. "Same dream?" Dream asked and Tommy nodded. Both dream and Tommy where starting to hate these dreams. They kept Tommy from sleeping and they made him terrified on the morning. Dream made Tommy his favorite thing chocolate strawberrys last night and pulled the out of the fridge that was right next to him. "There" he said and handed one to Tommy. He took it and ate it rather quickly. "Thank you" Tommy said and hugged his father again. "Your welcome" dream said and pat his sons head.

(I'm not sure if I wanna keep this one or redo it but we'll see)