12

Dream held Tommy close who gripped his hoodie. "Shh~ it's not real.." dream whispered to him rubbing his back. Dream started to get worried. He knew that what ever Tommy had a vision of it was real. Dream looked at techno who was sitting on the arm and then Wilbur who was on the couch.

December 1st 2022
Location: technos house kitchen
7:00 am

Dream was standing in the kitchen making breakfast when Tommy walked in his head down. "Oh morning Tommy" dream said turning around and smiling. Tommy kept walking till he got to dream and stabbed him in the stomach then the chest twice.

Dream who didn't expect this looked at Tommy who's eyes where cloudy and looked like he was in a daze. Dream fell to the floor hitting his head that made a loud noise snapping Tommy back.

He looked at his hands in shock and tears built up in his eyes. Techno and Wilbur soon ran in Wilbur hugged Tommy while techno held dream who was slowing falling into a unconscious state.

Dream held techno hand tight while techno tried to stop the bleeding. "I love you.. Wilbur.. Tommy.. tubbo.. Phil.. and everyone.. who has been nice to me.." dream said smiling and techno held his face tears falling.

"Maybe we'll.. meet again.. in another life.." dream said then he was gone.. techno held dreams body close and started sobbing. Wilbur teared up and Tommy who was shaking cried harder.

December 2nd 2022
Location: the gates
3:30 am

Dream who was sitting on a cloud after being dropped of by an angle walked over to the tall goddess. She was wearing a long black and purpled robe that disappeared into the clouds, a vale that covered he face, a hat that looked like a beach hat but it was purple with magenta roses on it. She also had large black wings that where tucked neatly against he back and long black hair that was in a braid.

Dream bowed his white hair had red splotches on it and his clothes where covered in his red blood. "Good morning ma'am" dream said and the goddess bowed to him. "Hello good sir" she said he voice sweet and soft dispute being the goddess of death her self.

"What brings you here" she said and they both stood up straight once more. Dream went on to explain the vision Tommy had and what went down the previous morning. The god of hell soon walked up looking surprisingly like techno.

"Who is this mortal" he said and the goddess of death looked at him. He was taller then her but he had a black staff, a red and black robe, and horns. "This is someone who was brought to me this morning" she said her sweet voice combating his rough one.

Dream bowed to the god showing respect. "Bring him to limbo" he said and sat down on the cloud. The goddess of death looked at him her wings flaring up. "It doesn't work!?" She yelled her once sweet voice changing to be more scary.

"Kaden fixed it" the god of hell said and lead dream to the gate that was grey. "This is limbo you shall be sent back as either a sad, angry, or happy ghost." He said and dream nodded. When the gates swung open he walked in. He watched his hand become transparent before the goddess of limbo appeared.

"Hello mortal!" He said then giggled her personality bubbly that matched her voice. She floated over to him also being a ghost. "Hmm" she thought and floated around him. "You shall be a happy ghost!" She said and dream started to forget all the bad things then he was teleported back to earth.

Dream walked into the house and saw techno crying while hugging wilbur who was also crying. Dream floated over to them and hugged them tightly. Techno looked at him and held him close.

Wilbur took dreams hands and took him to schlatts room. Schlatt was hugging Phil tightly crying onto his shoulder. Phil was holding him "schlatt" Wilbur said making schlatt look at him. "dream!?" He said and dream floated over to him hugging him tightly "papa.." he said.

"Can you.. use the book..?" Wilbur asked awkwardly shifting foot to foot in the door way. In no time at all schlatt was holding the book and dream in from of him. "⏚⍀⟟⋏☌ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⌿⟒⍀⌇⍜⋏ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⏁⍜ ⌰⟟⎎⟒ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⟒ ☌⊑⍜⌇⏁ ⍙⍜⍀⌰⎅ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⏁⍜ ⎍⌇" he started saying in enderman.

Dream looked at his arms that glowed a lime green color that spread to the rest of his body. He soon shined a bright white making everyone look away before it was gone and dream fell to the floor very much alive. Dream sat up then stood up slowly.

Wilbur hugged him tightly as soon as techno walked in. Techno ran over to the both of them and hugged them both tightly. Tommy ran in as soon as techno and Wilbur had let dream go.

Dream stood there his arms out to him. Tommy ran to him and hugged him tightly slurs of sorrys escaping his mouth. Dream pet his head softly telling him that it wasn't his fault.

Tommys crying turned into soft sobs then sniffles before he was finished crying. Dream pulled away "are you okay now?" He asked gently. Tommy nodded as tubbo had walked in. He looked exhausted as he walked to get some coffee.

"Tubbo?" Dream asked and he whipped around. Tubbo ran over to him and tackled him in a hug. Dream hugged him back chuckling. "Your alive!" He said tears forming. "Of course I am tubs" he said. Tubbo got off him and helped him up.

December 31st, 2022
Location: technos house
11:50 pm

Everyone was sitting in the living room either drinking or talking 10 minutes before the ball drops for new years. Dream techno and Wilbur where the most drunk out of the 22 people in the house. The next people who where drunk where surprisingly bad and tubbo.

They started the cound down from ten. "Ten.. nine.. eight.. seven.. six.. five.. four.. three.. two.. one! Happy new year!" They all yelled kissing their loved ones. Some got a little crazier like bad, Wilbur, techno, dream, schlatt, and skeppy.