This is for Deku you piece of shit!

"Team Jiro and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Bakugo and Jiro walk down the street. Jiro waits for Bakugo to say something but he never does.

"So you really don't have any plan at all?"

Jiro says.

"Yeah I do, we find All Might, and fuck him up."

"You know what I mean."

"We'll get there when we get there."

"We are there Bakugo."

Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"Listen, were never gonna defeat him if your stressing out about it so much. Just relax, I've got this."

Suddenly there's a huge gust of wind. The windows on the buildings surrounding them break and they struggle to stay on their feet. They look up and through the big pile of dust they hear a voice.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

All Might walks out of the dust. He stomps on the ground and just that causes more wind.

"If you think of this as an exam, you'll both be sorry. I am a villain, heroes."

"So then nothing has changed, huh?"

Bakugo says. All Might runs towards him to which he responds by jumping up and preparing to attack first but before he can All Might grabs his face.

He really thinks he can stop me just by grabbing my face?

He keeps his arms in front of him and makes a bunch of small explosions. All Might moves his other and in front of his face to block the explosions, then he slams Bakugo into the ground.

"With such weak consecutive hits it just stings."

That stupid piece of shit. He doesn't seem to be effected too much by small attacks so I'll have to give it my all to defeat this bastard.

Bakugo starts to get up and All Might suddenly appears behind Jiro. She turns around and inserts her earplugs into her boots and creates a sound is so loud even All Might seems to struggle. Bakugo was also in range of the sound though, and he covers in his ears.

Damn it, I can't fight him if she's doing this!

"Jiro stop that!"

Bakugo says. Jiro stops and looks over at Bakugo then All Might punches her in the face. Bakugo jumps up and tries to hit him with an explosion but All Might dodges him grabs his arm and throws him. Bakugo gets up in pain.

"Bakugo you need to get out of the way so that I can use my quirk on him too!"

Bakugo looks over at her annoyed.

"If I'm out of the way from him how am I supposed to attack him?!"

"You don't! We clearly can't beat him! We need to get out of here!"

"Don't underestimate me Jiro!"

Bakugo says right before All Might runs up and punches him in the jaw and he falls to the ground.

"It seems like this is something you should've discussed earlier."

All Might says. Bakugo sits up and look up to him in anger.

"I don't need to! I can defeat you on my own!"

Bakugo yells again. All Might doesn't respond for a moment.

"Okay then."

He prepares to attack him again but Jiro quickly grabs his arm and pulls him away.

"Jiro-"