Chapter~10 Orange Skye, Don't Die!

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME FEEDBACK FROM LAST CHAPTER!

Songs stuck in my head! >>>

THANKS FOR THE BANNER! icecreamkisses

I dedicate this chapter to august20_2002 she's always supporting me :) thanks cookie!

8k reads, OH MY GAWD! Thank you! Thank you! thank you! All of you awesome cookies! MWA

It's super long! 6 pages! *shock face* But there's just lots of spelling mistakes :P

*Caleb's POV*

Knocking on Skylar's door, I waited patiently for someone to answer. Today was Tuesday, tutoring day. Once the door finally opened, Mrs. Howard appeared.

"Good evening, Mrs. Howard," I greet with a smile.

"Hello sweetie, remember call me-" I cut her off with a chuckle.

"Beth, sorry I forgot," I admitted.

"It's alright, I'll go get Skylar." With that, she was out of my view, leaving me outside with the door closed.

I put my hands into my jean pockets and casual walked back and forth kicking the air.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked. I turn around to see Skylar leaning on the door frame. I smile at her.

Her dirty blonde hair was pulled to the side in a three-way braid. Two pieces of her hair were left falling down on her cheeks, rounding her face.

She wore a T-shirk with a picture of an alien on it, light blue jeans, and black converse.

"Hello, Orange," I greet smiling.

"Hello, idiot," she says walking down the two steps by the door, after flashing me with a smile. I smiled back. I then followed her to my car, and opened the front seat for her.

"Where are we going?" She asks once I got into the driver seat.

"Remember, it's a surprise." I reminded.

"Remember, you said you'll tell me if I can't guess, so you have to tell me," she  reasoned.

"Right." I turned on the engine and headed on the road.

I did say I'd tell her if she didn't guess, but I want it to be a surprise.

"What do you have for homework?" I asked, trying to switch the topic.

"I have to write a report about - wait are you trying to switch the topic?" She asked.

Yes.

"No..." I lied looking at the road instead of her brown eyes.

"You have to tell me where we're going, I hate surprises."

"You hate everything," I state.

"Not everything, mostly you though," I looked at her and she was smiling evilly.

"Meany," I pout.

"You're such a baby," she said rolling her eyes. One day her pupils will get lost in there with the amount of times this girl rolls them.

I then roll my own eyes. I think it's contagious. I hope mine doesn't get lost. And I'm driving so... That wouldn't be so great.

"I'm the baby? You're the one who  complains all the time, so you're the baby," I confirmed.