Chapter~27 Basketball With Peter Pan

Warning: UNEDITED!

Early update! Because I love you cookies so flippin much!!! Ahh never change! Stay awesome! Be a Cookie Monster!

The song on the side! Forever and always by parachute! Oh my cookies it is just soooo sad! But so sweet and the melody is so pretty! He's voice is so peaceful! I love this song!

ENJOY! *throws banana cookies at you* Hope you enjoy!

*Skylar's POV*

"Goodmorning Cheesecake!" I say to my teddy bear beside me.

"Good morning Skylar," I said trying to imitate some weird, deep teddy bear voice.

I jumped out of bed and looked at the clock is was 11 o'clock I guess I slept in. Well it is Saturday so it was fine. I quickly to a shower and got an outfit for the day. I was wearing a T-shirt that had a star on it and some light pair of blue jeans.

"Breakfast time," I whisper to myself. I smiled to myself as I made my way down the steps. My parents weren't home so I was able to sneak some of the good food from the closet. The closet my mom said I can't touch... Now she'll never know.

After eating my lovely breakfast. I went up to my room. I but my phone on the speakers and out on music. I took my teddy bear and started to dance with it to the song. I was in my dancing mood.

Ring...

The music stopped and was replaced with ringing from my phone. I dropped the bear and ran over to my phone before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Orange." I groaned. It was Caleb. He's ruining my dancing mood.

"Why are you calling?" I asked.

"Because your mom just called and asked if you were here and you weren't so she said I should call you to tell you to come," he explained in one breath.

"Why does my mom do this to me?" I whisper to myself.

I heard Caleb chuckle from the other line. "I don't know, but I'll be waiting for you to come."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming. Bye stupid." I then hung up before hearing a bye from him.

To Caleb's house I go... Yay...

<><><>

"I have a test on Monday for English. It's going to be on the book we read," I inform Caleb.

I was in Caleb's room sitting next to him on his bed.

"Okay," he said. "How about I make up questions and you answer them?" He asked.

"Okay," I nod. "But first can you explain the story to me again?" I ask. "I know the plot and all, but could you?"

"Of course!" He smiled.

He then started telling me a summary about the book. I put my hand under my chin and looked up at Caleb as he spoke. I listened carefully and tried not to start thinking of other things. That's usually why I was bad at school I was bad at listening. It's not my fault they teach boring things.

"That's basically the whole story in short," he said once he finished telling me about the book.

"Ready for some questions?" He asked.

"I guess," I shrug.

He smiled and started asking questions. Some of them I just didn't know at all, some of them I wondered if it was even part of the I book, and some I would know and feel really smart answering it correctly.