Chapter~21 My Son Is An Idiot

Hi! Again!

Lalalalala it goes around the world and lalaalala! I really don't want to edit this now! Lalalaal I'll edit is later... Excuse my mistakes!! There's probably a lalalaloot!

*starts to sing* If I told you that I Lala loved you!

I DO! I LOVE YOU COOKIES!

ENJOY! *throws chocolate peanut butter cookies at you*

*Skylar's POV*

It was finally Saturday. The weekend. The day you're supposed to relax because there isn't school. For me, that's not how it worked. I had school on Saturday. Well not literally but tutoring is learning, and learning is something you do at school, so it's basically school on Saturday.

I was in the kitchen making a sandwich for lunch. I put 2 pieces of beard in the toaster and waited for it to cook. When they both popped up, I took the 2 pieces and started to spread peanut butter on them. I finished and smushed them together. I smile satisfied at my creation before walking to the couch where my dad was. I think we both watch TV too much.

"Look dad I could cook. This sandwich proves it." I smiled, showing him my lovely sandwich created my me.

"Wow, I'm impressed." He gives a thumbs up. "Your father is proud of you."

"Why thank you," I bowed.

"You are absolutely positively welcomed, but did you make me a sandwich also?" He asked.

I roll my eyes. "Make your own, lazy." I recalled what my dad said to me when I didn't cook for myself.

"Fine, I'll make my own. I'm only doing this to prove to you that I am not lazy," he says getting up from the couch.

"Right, keep telling yourself that," I tell him before sitting on the couch with my sandwich.

"I will." He said proudly. He then walked away and into the kitchen.

<><><><><>

My dad went to the store because he said I finished all the peanut butter and he had to buy more.

I was in my room sitting by my desk. I was watching shows and YouTube videos on my laptop, but I got bored. I moved with my rolling chair, and started spinning.

I was just that bored.

I hear a sneeze.

"Bless you," I say before I stop spinning and turn towards the sounds.

"H-," a sneeze, "hey orange." It was Caleb, his voice was low and raspy.

"Oh, Caleb," I say in a bored tone.

He coughs.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "You look funny," I say honestly.

"I'm sick, what do you expect." He shrugged.

"You're sick? How?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know how I got sick?" He shrugged. "I woke up like this."

"That sucks for you," I said.

"Wow, you're a great help," he said sarcastically.

"You want me to help you get better?" I asked.

"Nothing works, let's just get tutoring over with." He walks fully into my room and sits on my bed.

"I like the way you're thinking today," I smiled, getting up from the chair to get my backpack. I open it up and get my math text book and English my novel. I take a seat beside him and open the math book up.