Chapter~25 Festival

It's finally done! It took me awhile to write this chapter. I had writers block didn't know what should happened, what words... Nothing. I thought, I asked people, and I actually got something at the end!

Hope you cookies like it! Sorry it's not the best but it's something for all of you cookies! It's long because of the long wait!

mattierose23 I didn't do it Strawberry didn't work! Don't kill me, okay? :P

liana2145 <3 <3 <3

ENJOY! *throws chocolate chip cookies at you and lots of packs of gummy bears* Hope you enjoy :)

STILL I FLY! >>

*Caleb's POV*

"Ha, chu," Skylar sneezed. Then looked at me and apologized. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry Orange. I must say you have such an adorable sneeze," I tell her pinching the bridge of her nose.

It's only been a few minutes since I came to Skylar's house. I was taking her to the festival today. She said she had to get ready because she forgot about it.

She forgot about it. That means she doesn't care. Why am I trying to make her like me back somehow if she doesn't care?

There is a chance she does and she just doesn't show it, my conscious answered.

I hope so.

"Don't touch my nose," Skylar said as she yanked my hand away. She then got up and walked towards her closet.

"Sorry," I apologized with a chuckle. I knew how much she hated people touching her nose. I was sitting on her bed watching as she picked out an outfit for the festival.

"Ha, chu," she sneezed again. She took out a pair of jeans and throw it over her shoulders.

"You're adorable," I tell her.

"Is that some sort of what of you saying bless you?" she asked.

I nod. "I guess so."

"I don't think I can't go to the festival I have a cold Caleb," she informs with a sniff.

"Don't worry you'll be alright," I assure her. I don't think she has a cold she's just been sneezing, nothing bad. Plus, I don't want to cancel I want to take her out. I want her to have fun.

"Okay stupid, I need to change I'll be in the bathroom," she said before walking out of her room closing the door.

I lay my back down on her bed and look at the white ceiling above me. Why don't we paint ceiling any other color besides white? It's so plain and boring. Why does Skylar hate my guts? Another question I'll never have an answer to.

I close my eyes once I feel hair falls
down on my face.

"What's up with you?" Skylar asked. She was so closed to me. So close. Her face was hover over me. Her blue eyes looked like the ocean. So peaceful.

"You're just staring at the ceiling. What's so fascinating about that?" She asked again.

I laugh as I move her hair alway from my face and hold it by the back of her head. "You should paint your ceiling ocean blue. Just like your beautiful eyes," I say keeping my gaze on her eyes.

"Don't look into my eyes like that," she says as she closes her eyes.

"Can't promise," I chuckle. She moves her head away from me and starts putting her shoes on.