Chapter~28 Chocolate Vs. Vanilla

Cookies!! Hello! Hello! Hello! The song up there is really good! It's country :) Anyway, cookies this is UNEDITED!

Oh my cookies I can't believe we're already up to chapter 28!! I never thought I'd even get here but I did and it's because of you cookies! Feel special! I love you cookies so much!!

ENJOY! *throws fudge cookies at you* Hope you like!  (Here's your order :) @pompomandrascal )

*Skylar's POV*

I was sitting in English class waiting for my teacher to hand me the test, so I can start it. I don't want to forget anything. I just want to start it already. Unusually I wouldn't want to and just not take it at all, but I feel like I know the answers and I might, maybe, hopefully, get a nice amount of answers correct.

Finally Mr. Mossel walked by me and put the test on my desk but turned over. We weren't allowed to turn it to the side that had the questions until Mr. Mossel gave us permission. Under my desk my leg was shaking. I was getting anxious.

I just want to start.

"Alright, begin." The second I heard Mr. Mossel say that I turn over my paper fast and read the first question.

Oh gummy bears!

"Come on, Orange you can do this." I imagined Caleb saying this because he would always say something like that. He asked me similar questions to these ones I know I can do this.

"You have to believe." I hear Caleb's voice in my head. Can't he get out of my head. I don't like him and I can't focus. I smack my head pushing the thoughts of him away.

I take my pencil and start answering the questions. Scribbling my answers, I hum a song. For some reason it was helping me concentrate better.

I hear a ding and look up from my test. Everyone was gone and the class was empty besides for Mr. Mossel sitting on his desk. I was usually always the last one because I needed to use all the time I can get.

I take a quick glance at my test and nod. Standing up, I take my test and walk over to Mr. Mossel. I hand him my paper and he takes it.

"Ms. Howard, I can grade it right now if you wait a moment if you'd like," Mr. Mossel offered.

I nodded. "Alright."

He nodded back. He then took his red pen and started looking through the test. I held my breath and hoped for the worst. If I get a bad grade.... It's fine.

I watch as Mr. Mossel lips twice up into a small smile. I bite my lip. Maybe I didn't get a bad grade...

Mr. Mossel looks up at me with a proud smile. "Wow, Skylar, you only got a few wrong. You got yourself an A minus. Congrats. I am very proud of you."

My eyes widen and my jaw drops. I got an A minus. An A minus. Not a B not a C not a D not an F but an A minus.

I was speechless.

"Your mother would be very happy once you tell her I'm sure of that," Mr. Mossel.

"I can't believe this," I whisper.

"Well, believe it. It's amazing how you changed from an F to an A minus. Skylar, keep this up and you'll pass this class for sure," he smiles.