Chapter~16 Chemistry Project?

*I start singing this to all of you readers* (this song is dedicated to you cookies!)

I love you! You love me! We're a happy family! With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you! Won't you say you love me too?

OH MY COOKIES I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!! Thanks you so much for reading this book! It makes me so happy!! :):):):)

Okie! I hope you like the chapter it's kind of...... Badish? Judge all you want :) *Throws cookies at you*

(Soooooo many grammar mistakes sorry!!!!)

ENJOY!

*Skylar's POV*

I twirl the pen I was holding with my fingers, while Ms. Mary talked about science. I wasn't really paying any attention until I heard someone call my name.

"Adam with Skylar." I stop spinning my pen and look up at my teacher. She continued saying names for some reason.

"Hey, Skye," someone whispered.

I turn my head towards the desk beside me. Adam smiled at me and I just gave him a confused look. He never really spoke to me before, I mean we aren't friends or anything.

"Yeah?"

"I'm your partner," he stated.

I raised my eyebrows at him bewilder. "What do you mean, partner?"

"Did you not listen to anything Ms. Mary said?" Adam asked with a chuckle.

I shrug. "No, it's too boring. What did she say?" I asked.

"She said, we're partners and we have to work on a chemistry project together. Oh and it's also do next week." He explained.

"A chemistry project," I groaned silently. I don't like projects. I never did. They're just a waste of time to me. I don't learn anything from it. All I do is, get the project done, give it in, and then I forget everything that was on it.

"Yeah, sounds fun huh?" He smirked.

"Fun, I think your mistaken for torture," I correct him.

He chuckled. "Yeah, but we can make it fun," he winked. I gave him a you're-weird look. No, I don't judge people but sometimes I have to give that look to people who are weird.

"Right, what is the project about?" I asked.

"Chemistry," he smiled.

I glare at him. "Aren't you specific."

He laughs. "Alright, when do you want to start working on it?"

"Work, belch. I hate that word." I also hate having a partner to work with. That's another reason why I hate tutoring, besides the fact that my partner (Caleb) is an annoying idiot.

"Skye?" I shake my head looking at Adam green eyes.

"You can come over my house today, if that works with you?" I shrugged.

"I can't today. How about I come tomorrow?" He asked.

Tomorrows tutoring, I remind myself. Three people to work with. This is going to be so fun! Note the sarcasm in that last sentence.

"Fine, tomorrow it is." I quickly take a piece of paper from my binder. Empty binder, since I don't have any notes, unless doodles count. I mean I have notes just, not a lot. Chemistry and I don't have any big problems I can't solve, we have a connection. But math, that's a whole different story.