Chapter-1

His kisses feel like soft feathers. Like snowflakes falling on flower petals, his pink lips peppered his boyfriend's milky white bare chest, receiving a hum in return.

"How was your day?" The small boy broke the silence, shifting his torso to look the male in the eyes.

"Good" Sunghoon replied, flat as always.

His boyfriend, Sunoo, pouted hearing the lack of details in his answer and Sunghoon mentally smacked himself for upsetting the younger.

"I had a boring meeting but thankfully the client booked loads of expensive cars" he started, "and after supervising the new arrivals, I met my dad for dinner. A good day overall."

Sunoo smiled cutely. He really liked talking to the older about his day and getting to know him better.

"You tell me about yours" Sunghoon encouraged the younger whose eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Well, today I was in charge of the Hongdae branch for the entire day! And guess what? I didn't mess up at all." Sunoo giggled. "A customer even complimented me saying how good I am at managing-"

Sunghoon plastered a smile on his face and pretended to be interested even though he had zoned out the minute Sunoo opened his mouth. He knows it's not something he should be doing to his boyfriend but he can't help it. He used to be interested in every little thing the younger did but it was a year ago when they had just started dating. Things have changed now. Sunghoon doesn't feel the same excitement nor does he get butterflies around him. Such a bad boyfriend but he won't admit this to Sunoo. At least not now.

"Hoonie? Are you listening?" He felt a nudge on his stomach and snapped out of his thoughts to see Sunoo's sparkly eyes looking up at him.

"Yes yes I am" he nodded. "What did you say about Seokjin hyung?"

"He gave me a day off for tomorrow. So I was thinking if we could go on a date maybe" he said expectantly.

"Sure we can. I'll book us a table at your favorite restaurant" Sunghoon replied.

"Can I plan this date? If it's okay with you?" Sunoo whispered not making eye contact with the older.

"Of course" Sunghoon smiled and ruffled his boyfriend's jet black hair. "Do you have something special in mind?"

"Yes!" Sunoo giggled and wrapped his arms around the taller's torso and hugged him tightly. "I'm so excited for tomorrow"

"Likewise" Sunghoon mumbled before wrapping the smaller in his embrace.

....

3 am

He sat outside on the balcony with two empty bottles of wine and the third nearing its end. Drinking under the night sky when there is nothing but the moon visible from behind the clouds was what Sunghoon does when he needs to clear his head.

Sunoo calls him an alcoholic and has tried to help Sunghoon quit this bad habit but what can he do when the person who is trying to help is the reason behind this addiction?

Sunghoon took a long sip and closed his eyes, letting the wind ruffle his hair and the loose white shirt he had slipped on. After tucking his boyfriend to sleep, he sneaked out of bed as usual and came here to this secluded balcony at the back of his home and decided to drink away his tiredness, completely ignoring the fact that drinking alcohol was the last thing he should be doing at this hour.

Sunghoon picked up the bottle to refill his glass only to find it empty. This made him angry and sad for some reason. His friends tell him that when he is drunk, he acts like a flirty hoe but when is he super drunk, which rarely happens, that's when he breaks down. He starts crying when he is intoxicated and judging by the wet drops trailing down his cheeks, he was indeed super drunk.

The only person who has seen him like this is his best friend Jake. The only person he trusts more than himself. Someone he knows would never judge him for sobbing.

"Jaeyun-ah" he slurred out his words and a smile ghosted on his lips. For some reason, thinking about him always made him happy.

"Sim Jaeyun" he mumbled again and wiped his eyes. If someone was to see him, they would think he was crying because someone named Jaeyun left him but the truth was far from this. Jaeyun would never leave him. He would never.

Sunghoon sighed when the image of Sunoo smiling innocently at him popped into his mind. His boyfriend. The boy who he met a year ago. The boy who had spilled his strawberry milkshake on his expensive coat because he was late for his class. The boy who stole his heart. The boy whose presence once bought him happiness was now exasperating him.

Don't get him wrong. Sunoo is a sweetheart, the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. The problem lies with Sunghoon. He seems to have fallen out of love with him and instead of admitting this to the younger, he started distancing himself which isn't the best move.
He knows this but he is afraid to hurt him, and also because he doesn't like being lonely.

For now, he would just continue pretending that he still felt the same way he did a year ago. Maybe pretending would somehow make it real and maybe, just maybe he would start loving the younger once again.

____________________________________

Kim Seokjin, Sunoo's brother

I feel soooo bad for Sunoo :(
He is a sweetheart who deserves nothing but love and appreciation