Crash and Burn

Lola was sitting at her desk when the phone rang, "Hello?" 

"Lola! Lola! Where's Tommy?" 

"Michael? Out on the road for a bit why what's going on?" 

"Just get to him and tell him we've lost the lot!" 

Lola sighed, "You're serious?" 

"Yes I'm serious!" 

Lola nodded, "Right. Okay, stay where you are. I'll call you back." 

"What's happening?" 

Lola looked at Ellie who was sitting on the sofa, "Nothing your mum can't handle. Just Uncle Michael is in a bit of trouble and I've got to go and make sure no one tears his head off because people in this family go ballistic in the space of one second...how are you doing with your shoes Mol?" 

"Almost there." Molly said 

Just then Aberama walked in holding Finn and Isiah was in front of them, "Bloody hell." Lola stood up and picked Molly up and put her on her feet, "Out all of you go! John! " 

John crawled out from under the desk and took Ellie's hand as they left, Lola shut the door behind them, "Couch. Couch!" Aberama said 

Aberama put Finn down on the sofa, "What the fuck happened!" 

Isiah took off Finn's jacket, "Finn..." Lola said as she saw his sleeve was covered in blood 

Aberama looked at her, "Get me some booze." 

"Twats. All of you." Lola said as she ran over to the cupboard and got out a bottle of gin

Finn shouted in pain as Isiah ripped open his sleeve, "Just fucking get the thing out of me and sew me up. Just do it." 

"Drink. Trust me." Lola said 

Finn took the bottle and drank from it before Aberama said, "Isiah. Your blade." 

Isiah took off his cap, took the blade out and handed it to Aberama who soaked it in vodka, Lola pointed to Isiah, "Get behind him. Hold him down." 

Isiah nodded as he got behind Finn and put his arm around his shoulders, Finn grabbed onto his arm, "Sure you know what you're doing?"