Chapter 10- Why Would You Do This To Me?

I turned around to see The Master. I watched as a tear rolled down his cheek, as he looked at me in shock. My jaw nearly dropped to the ground, as I saw him standing there.

"M-Master?" I said as I looked at The Doctor not knowing what to do. I watched as his face hardened, and I could see he wanted to kill him. I walked up to The Master and hugged him tightly, as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I let go of him, and looked him in the eyes.

"Why are you here." The Doctor said as he gritted his teeth.

"I-Ive been following you two for months. I only wanted to see my girlfriend. I thought you were dead." He said turning to me with a sad and confused look on his face.

"I-Im sorry. We must really go." I said walking back over to The Doctor and taking his hand in mine.

"Wait.. Please don't go yet. I just want to do, and ask one thing." He grabbed my hand looking at me with his big set eyes. He turned to me pulling me into his arms, and crashing his lips into mine. I tried not kiss back, but I felt rude not to. He pulled away and put his hands on my cheeks.

"Why did you leave me?" He said as he stroked the side of my face with his thumb. I looked down as I watched one of my tears fall to the ground.

"I-I. I left because... Because you got me pregnant." I said looking up at him, his eyes growing wide.

"W-what?" his face softened and a tear ran down his cheek.

"Where is it now?" he said looking at The Doctor then back at me.

"I miscarried. The baby was born a month before it was supposed to." I unraveled myself from his arms and stood back from him.

"Why did you leave? I wouldn't have been mad at you for something you couldn't help" He said furrowing his eye brows.

"I-I was young and stupid. I thought you wouldn't be a good father." The Doctor came up next to me and took my hand.

"We will be going now" He said leading me away, and I looked back at The Master as we walked away. The Doctor dragged me into the TARDIS.

"Doctor! We can't just leave him!" I said walking up to him with confusion written all over my face. He turned to me quickly, his face softening.

"We can't go back. Do you not remember what he did to you? Im not losing you to him, and you know he's only here to take you back." I looked at my feet, contemplating what he just said.

"Im sorry. You're right." I said looking back at him. He put a hand on my cheek, and I placed mine over his and rubbing my face into his hand.

"He left them. He left the necklace and earrings." I took both off and threw them to the ground.

"And you. How could you ever think I would get back with him. I love you Doctor. You and only you. Forever." I put my arms around his neck. He kissed me, as The Master opened the door barging in. We both looked at him.

"So this is what you do when you leave me, huh? Go and get with a psychopath. Fly away in his magical box and get with him" He spat as I held onto The Doctor tight. He walked up to me, getting in my face.

"At least he actually acts like he loves me. You know, if he got me pregnant, I wouldn't fear for the childs life." I spat and The Doctor held me back. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Get out! Just get out!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks. He suddenly punched me, and I fell to the ground and the last things I heard before I passed out were The Doctor cursing out The Master and throwing him out of the TARDIS and locking it.

~3 hours later~

I woke up in my room, to see The Doctor sitting by my side reading a book. I stretched a bit, and he automatically dropped his book and scanned me with his sonic

"Hey. Eternity. Hey, are you okay? How are you feeling?" He said feeling my forehead.

"Doctor. Im fine." I yawned and he smiled.

"Where is he?" I said looking around the room. I looked down at my hand, to see the engagement ring on my finger. I smiled and looked at The Doctor, and then leaned in to kiss him.

"I threw him out. Never to come back. I want you all to myself." He smiled and then threw himself next to me. I took his hand back in mine.

"I can't believe we're actually going to get married" I said looking at him and the getting up to get dressed. I picked out a simple blue dress with dark brown combat boots. I threw my red hair into a ponytail and made my way to the console room.

"So what are we going to do today?" I said walking up to him and wrapping arms around his waist from behind.

"We are going to our wedding." I looked at him confused.

'What? Already?"

"What you don't want to get married?" he turned to me teasing me.

"No. Of course I do. Just we were only engaged 3 hours ago." I said as I walked around the console.

"Well I have everything planned out. Trust me alright love?" He pulled a lever and the TARDIS, and we fell on our backs. He quickly stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the wardrobe. I looked through the endless amounts of white wedding dresses. I finally picked out a simple yet elegant dress which had a lace open back, lace sleeves, and lace trim at the bottom of the dress. I pullled my hair into a low bun, and put a pearl headband on. I grabbed some simple white heels and hurried to The Doctor.

He turned to me, and his eyes got wide. He ran over to me then picked me up and spun me in a circle.

"You ready?" he said smiling ear to ear. We both ran out the door, and we were in what looked like West Bay. We were on a giant cliff that looked over a beach. We walked down the isle together, as I studied the different species of aliens that were there. The wedding was white and TARDIS blue of course. It was a very elegant setting, and very peaceful. We walked down the isle, and the priest was a hybrid human from new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new york.

"You may kiss the bride" He said as The Doctor crashed his lips into mine, and everyone cheered. We had an amazing reception, in which The Doctor danced with all of the children. It was quite entertaining how amazing he was with children, considering he was mostly still one inside. He kept doing these funny but intricate dance moves,which made .

Suddenly, someone bust into the room, and everyone ran around screaming. I made my way through the crowd with The Doctor. We came face to face, with the one person I didn't want to see.

The Master himself.