the girl with you emotion

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this tale the girl with out emotions

Therewas once a girl devoid of emotion and empathy not that she was a psychopath or serial killers he just didn't care about what was going on around her. Then one time she flew into a rage something on me coming over because that is an emotion. Sierra was getting in Rage because someone hacked her Facebook and she went and grabbed the person by the neck hoping that they would stop doing this but she wouldn't stop grasping at the person is and the person the hacker and it up getting killed.
It is said that the name of the hacker with the fetid king. Even though her name was Billy and she was a female she became an evil and today that live the internet trying to kill people in shock people by going into the computers and freezing their computers. Some people reported that their computers were crashed and not even salvageable when they dealt with the fetid king.
It was said that the King was a female he had us who was strangled to death by the girl who was nothing more than the girl who didn't care. It turned out he may have been a psychopath if she got angry or over a simple Facebook. As for the jihadist Billie she ended up being called The Fetid King.
If you saw the this deity this King pop up on your device or computer or laptop it was toast forever as if as it will Revenge for murder Billy ended up surfing the net as a ghost and entity and trying to scare people by crashing their computers. He was said to have magical powers and is able to possess people by making them go mad and if you see your skeletal can come around you know you're in shit.
For that is the fetid king
The King was supposed to be spewing blood from his mouth as if he was being strangled or beheaded I have given a taste of her own medicine and then the screen goes blank and you never see anything else again it's a skeletal King the fetid king.
Some say he was a creation of a Mad artist of Horror others believe that it's this Billy girl who was coming back from the grave flying there kill whoever by meaning of possessing their computers and then ultimately their souls. If you ever see a skeletal figure in your device or in your computer screen Smash It and seek help immediately. For this is the king or Billy who was the the hacker who died and came back from Beyond the Grave the only way she knew how. I just want the girl that did not care or care too little she was actually put in jail for the murder and actual hate crime as there was no evidence against Billy for being a jihadist.