the painting of the sad boy

Submitted for approval for the Midnight Society I call this Tale the tale of the painting of the sad boy

One time when I was going to go for an art sale to see what kind of art was on sale I found this very captivating yet sad looking boy in a portrait it was called The Crying boy. So I took it home after I paid a hundred bucks for it I was going to cost me more than a hundred bucks as I was going to end up without a home later on what happened was that the person selling the art did not tell me that the artwork had a curse that the ardh had a mind of its own that it was a fire bug on its own. One day after I walk back from a date with my boyfriend I found out that my house had burned down to the ground everything but the painting itself was gone it was an eerie and surreal site like as if it was a Hiroshima bombs and I was scared that the painting was the cause of this so I tried to find a new home after burning the picture. But the picture was haunted by an actual boy who was supposedly abused as a kid before being sent to the spirit world in other words dead. 
The painting was painted by a social worker that was supposed to help the boy by helping him through the painting process. But the boy just crying when he was taking his portrait. Hence the name of the painting The Crying boy. It was said that later that night the boy got so angry with his abuser is that he ended up burning down his house with him inside it as well while his abuser was shopping. Is abusive his parents didn't realize what had happened until they saw the Hiroshima like fire. They only found the remains of the boy and the painting that was there left. They were arrested for abuse of a child but that did not bring the kid back to life nor did he bring his vengeful painting any happiness. Instead as every person bought this painting they lost their house and their belongings with it in a Hiroshima like fire.

Was just the painting of a sad boy or an angry spirit.