seeing sirenhead

Submitted for approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale Of  seeing siren head

During the covid-19 pandemic my father ended up having a stroke at his nursing home I was very devastated at this thought and had to be taken out of the house to refresh my brain put it that way reboot it. I didn't expect to see half the things that I was going to see ticket literally one was one that I was not going to see you for the rest of my life and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this with my own two eyes. All I can say is I wish I had my phone with me to take a picture of it.
As we drove past the pond I found out that I was not only being directed to the pain for my attention but I also found that the pain was a little boring because of my ADHD and ended up looking up at the trees above the pond and saw that the trees look like they had to sirens on opposite sides of the tree as if standing still free to go around and eat but I don't think he was eating he was still as a board. The siren head that's when I realized it was siren head!
Oh my God was the first freaking words out of my mouth I can't believe I'm actually freaking seeing this was the second thing coming out of my mouth it was out near my old town of Almonte my old hometown. And I was not freaked out but really in disbelief and in all more than so then in fear. I was wondering how come I was seeing so I run had but then again I freaking remembered that he was only coming out during war times and during times of pandemic or epidemic. And last time I check the news there was a war going on in Afghanistan and there was the covid-19 all over the world making and a pandemic. I took a picture of the location of where I saw on the map of my friends phone and decided I was going to take a picture of it. Just to tell other people that I wasn't going insane. I want as far as when I decide to get back to peace with my mother that I was going to tell her my story about seeing siren head. I told her to listen to you're not going to believe half this stuff you're going to hear but I have seen this Cryptid monster called siren head. And I mention was so I don't have to look like to her.
El Mar Ontario was going to be the first place where siren had was going to begin his musings a year later I ended up eating supper outside and heard his sirens wailing and sounding off as I was eating it was almost time to go to bed so it was just time to eat