the freak

Submitted to approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale of
The freak

There was a kid in school who is called the freak no because he was freakish spray because he was lonely and only interested in the sciences making him a very much of a target of hate mail and bullying in school. One day he ended up attacking one of the bullies and put the bullies on it up fighting back. Calling him a freak and doing on natural things to him to hurt him. He was tortured in so many ways that day he was never the same again. They cut along his face I gosh and told him now he looks like a fucking freak.
He laid there hoping he was going to die from is it injuries or form infections he knew that for a fact because he was a science nerd that he was either going to die from his injuries are from the infections in the sales.  But he ended up surviving anyway from his trauma he did not end up in the hospital he just ended up, Walking around looking for Revenge if he was going to find it.  Soon he ended up here in the hall to familiar words a freak you doing, you fucking ret*rd.
He tried to punch out the kid who is calling him these names horrific names they were causing him flashbacks but he only just walked around pacing as if he was forever in a marathon around the circle for the rest of eternity he was known as the Circle K in pretty soon for his ghost always walking around in a circle.  Sometimes he even went as far as to try to reenact what he did to expose the deed of the dastardly kids that did this to him. Hoping to see justice this is something most ghosts will do will reenact the cause of death in order to home to expose some thing. But he never was exposing anything but a circle he was forever walking around in a circle cutting his face as if he was bullying himself. It was a very disturbing site to see if you were living under the bridge where the side of his death was. You can still hear from time to time under the bridge freak freak freak freak freak freak freak as if the kids were calling him a freak ritual he sending the word freak to kill him.
Those ones beautiful boy who had an IQ of 180 was now dead and can even go home for there was a rule for ghost if they weren't home they would whisper away forever. And the kid wanted nothing more than justice so he ended up summoning the sounds of the other kids who are tormenting him out of the bridge and soon he was vindicated. The kids that were responsible for his death were eventually arrested for his murder with the help of his ghost as proof. It was sad that he held find his own killers by haunting the homeless community.  Each kid got for each injury that they inflicted ended up having a life sentence added to them for whatever injury they did if they did more than one injury that had more than one life sentence in an adult prison. As for the kid he was still walking around in the circle cutting his face. Disturbing the sleep of the homeless community.