chupacabra

Submitted for approval by the midnight society I call this the tale Of  the chubricubra

the New York area near a mysterious island there has been this animal that is carnivorous and also very versus to life storage or to loose pets.  Some thought it was just at first a psychotic kid who had it in for animals. But soon they found out that this was not the work of a human let alone a child. The town of New York found out that there was a monster among them. They called us most of the chupacabra as it screwed and flatten and suck the blood out of his victims either livestock or pets that we're not in their houses. If it was an animal the chupacabra was going to eat it.
One guy shot of a chupacabra it looks like a Wendigo But knew better than to think you want to go as want to go to only eat people during the winter time in the dead of winter. This was very frightening as he didn't see very much except for the wendigo like creature.  Learn he ended up here in the blood curdling scream, and then someone screaming fluffy what happened to you. As if someone was talking to their account as if the cat were still alive. They had to call animal control to get the cats partially consumed corpse out of his way. But they found out that it was a Chubacabra when he realize he put two together the chupacabra and the dead cat he ended up seeing that this was no ordinary want to go but actually  chubricubra  call Who feeds of the lives of animals both livestock and domestic.
The next victim was a Miracle from a milking facility that has very high security. When I found out that one of the cows have gone missing mysteriously they sorry it must've run away but I only found out to see it partially consumed and his blood gone it wasn't even bleeding there was no pool of blood or anything. That's when they thought it was a chupacabra. At work again this when I go like Cryptid want ahead and made his way through the New York stage probably the product of Plum Island. Some say that he was a tour of secret experiment gone wrong that escaped we'll never know for sure.
Call how to be very careful about what he said to his friends about what he saw and to animal control about what he saw with the cat being sucked out of his life and blood. He could not just really say that he saw a chupacabra before he was afraid that the government was going to go after him in case it was a government Experiment trying to wage war against whoever is the next enemy. 
" Do you gotta keep this a secret I saw the chupacabra in action." Tom sad to his practically begging them not to say anything about the chupacabra. It was a very scary situation and they couldn't even tell their families about what Tom has said.