nestling doll

Submitted to approval of the Midnight Society I call this Tale the tale of the nesting dolls

Jasmine always loved dolls. But she found one that was a rare chechen doll from chechnya.  It was a very rare doll and had very sad eyes and it was ceramic face was Ward Lambs card from the very wood of the Caucasus Mountains. These dolls of sad dolls that are called or very rare even in chechnya and Russia and why's no one be a rare abilities but the girl did not know about that she was only six years old at the time.
One of the last things a girl knew was that and anyone little kid who is the little kid at the time and love dolls wouldn't want to know is our favourite toy was the product of a mad scientist in grozny chechnya. The parents knew about this all too late when they found out in the newspaper that the sad girl dolls were actually mutants or Cryptids created by a mad scientist in grozny check near name doctor Romanoff.
Other horrors of these dolls were that the fact that they can eat lambs appendages and maybe even the whole body of their victims but it has been very rare and was a urban mass. Because it was just a doll that they picked up and Bosnia when they were doing humanitarian work before the kid was even born Jasmine. So they gave Jasmine the doll thank you I was just from an artist ad any chance they are one really it wasn't really an artist when they found out in the paper.
When they try to tell the girl to break the doll the girl was that Jasmine didn't want to break her favourite doll he thought it would make the doll cry but really it was just a mutant or decrypted there was going to kill her but she didn't know that. One time she fell asleep with a doll in her arms one morning he was found partially consumed and dead.
The pain of the biting was enough to kill her and so was the massive blood loss Jasmine did not make it through the night.
Soon the parents came and found the doll Nextdoor covered in blood as if it was Had A Satisfied look to its face for once in his life. Was this dog being starved of any kind of protein by its creator. The parents decided bash in the dolls head.
Soon the doll was Dead 2 at was broken and was relegated to the dump. The dump at a recycling centre and also a dump where you destroy stuff it did not make it to the recycling centre instead it was destroyed and incinerator. As far as the girl was concerned she was found to be haunting her room where she had been killed by the doll that ate her mother. The girl would be playing with an invisible doll after strike a man night the time of her death. Is said that the girls will continue to relive the happy memories until each and every Sad Girl doll was gone.