demon hoover

Submitted for approval by the midnight society I call this the tale Of  demon Hoover

were scared that one girl went to school back and they'll give her ADHD medication to a principal but ended up finding something horrific instead.
The smell decay and decomp.
It was a very horrific tried to saw was J Edgar Hoover from Beyond the Grave rotting yeah he was living as if he were still alive. He had blood coming out of Warren died and had many wounds from being Undead from running in the trees and stuff. He also raped of Decay and decomposition is awful to smell.
Is there a j Edgar's voice she had the voice of the principal. Who was actually a genteel and benevolent at one point but until this he has been nothing but pure evil.

Pure
Rotting. Decomposing evil.
EVIL.

" there is nothing wrong I just wrapped my car around a tree and stock my eyeball on a branch" J Edgar Hoover said and he was trying to calm the girl down but the girl is ready to run away.
She ran out of the principal's office right away from this horrific Glory sight.  
Then she ran to her friends Carrie and Jenny can you tell them about what she saw she even told the class weirdo Alex who she saw as her principal and Alex that I told you so. It wasn't for the girl Lena to actually believe Alex over friends but in this case he had no other choice but to believe.

Soon Lena the girl it's hard she was not going to take her meds because she was afraid of the zombie in the principal's office there was a the former founder of the FBI.
Instead she ran up on J Edgar Hoover and the FBI as if they were just worms in a petri dish. It was founded in 1924 as the Department of Justice and then was called the FBI and 1935 under the leadership of J Edgar Hoover. Said that he has disappeared into Thin Air after 1972 instead of dying of natural or mysterious causes.
So one day the girl decided she was going to look even though this was Canada at where he was coming from The Smiling Rock of human flesh that was tormenting her. She kept her distance not because the smell or fear but just to keep away from him evil gaze.

She soon saw him walk to the morgue where the key was Shane the worst of the worst crimes against nature people being re animated after being dead for so long one of them was John Edgar Hoover the head of the FBI and 1935 to 19 72. He was being autopsied again just for maintenance.
The doctor who is doing the autopsy was saying that she loved him very much and wanted him the best.
And he was lying on the autopsy table he was able to see the love in the doctors eyes she wasn't wearing p p e or any mask. Just a lamb called and her street clothing. She was said to have kissed him even though he wasn't on Dad and she was freaked out completely she told her parents but didn't know how to say that her principal was rude play to buy this Rotting Flesh that was in the more being loved to buy the doctor. It was enough for her to post these on Facebook just to show her friends that she wasn't crazy. By the time Christmas came around the entity had rotten away and disappeared for good the doctor was in grief. But she was but Lena was happy that the demon was gone but was haunted by zombie demon from hell. Was this doctor a Re-Animator like Herbert West or a necromancer. Was J Edgar Hoover really being reanimated or brought back to life. We will never know for sure if he had died in 1972 or disappeared for experimentation.