Gill and Martin

Submitted for approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale of   gill and Martin

Gil Morty have you ever fell in love with anyone in his life. When he was in his biology class the teacher wanted him to stay a little later after school so he can be taught how to dissect a frog easily. Martin was his biology teacher a few years older than him and it was a doctor as well as a biology teacher though he was never a doctor he was trying to be one. Do you still have the MD under his name. Gill felt Martin's hand his hand when he was trying two cut with the scalpel.
Jan Martin decided he was going to sneak a kiss and he was guarding gills hand to cut the Frog. Gil was only 18 and never felt any kind of love except from his parents but that was a different kind of love. After they shared their first kiss. Gill decided to be just like Martin it said he was going to succeed in medical school where he couldn't finish the exams. The two fell in love with each other very quickly. But soon enough Martin showed that he had a drug problem. And Gil was involved with that as well. After a while Gil's parents got wind of Martin and his drug habit. And forbid gill from ever seeing him again.
Soon deal was in medical school and then the letters started to come from a rehab facility I'll buy the next town I was written by Martin. His old high school biology teacher who you fell in love with but the letters or sound and creepier than usual. Stating that he couldn't do anything but lay there and wait for death unless Gill came to his rescue soon Gill was at his wit's end with the letters he tried tearing them up burning them. Even getting himself as much as kicked out of the dormitory. But the letters kept coming and he tried to keep destroying them and then one time he read one letter from Martin. Martin was saying that he was clean and that he was trying his best. And that he wanted to go back and do his life. There were some letters after that t Gil June Gayle ended got through to Gill and Gill Morty ended up find back in the arms of his lover. When he found out that his parents knew that he was being an embalmer instead of a medical examiner he was shocked and they killed Martin right away for being a bad influence on their son. They threatened that if he did not do the autopsy on his former lover and former biology teacher that he would end up being natural in the death hit list. Said that the ghost of Martin and Gil still hang around the old high school that is now abandoned. Where they first met each other and fell in love. As you walk end of the abandoned high school he's going to feel this overwhelming sadness of the two ghosts who loved each other.