talklamakan

Submitted to approval of the Midnight Society I call this the tale of the talklamakan

The word talklamakan  is Uighur for you go in but you don't go out somewhere and think this is just because of the sphere heat of the desert and the vastness of the desert as well as the cold nights but you do not county and the rock sure spirits and demons that actually live in this desert. One man ended up staying away from his caravan on the rim of the Taklamakan desert ended up right smack in the middle of The ghost desert as it is sometimes called only seeing plenty of Spirit some were beautiful some were ugly some more actually hideous and Demonic those are the ones you had a watch out for.
They saying that most people think that it's just a hallucination from dehydration and hypothermia at night because Aziz goes to appear in the Taklamakan desert but nobody knows that some of them can actually eat people on the man was going around searching for his caravan back to Uzbekistan he had it up seeing a human skeleton US partially consumed flash that was enough to scare him enough and he did not have enough water nor the poor shocker who was actually being eaten alive by the sound mates and the ghosts.
What is this is fate as well as the fate of this poor soul who was being eaten slowly by the spirits. Both beautiful ugly and horrific spirits feasted on human flesh in the western part of the Taklamakan desert which was the most dangerous part. He ended up seeing ghosts Tantric spirits and other horrific demons and deities that we're going to eat you alive. It was not a pleasant sight to see what looked like a yeti come out for you and grab you and try to eat you whole.  
Marianas of seeing the actual creatures of the night they never showed up in the day except for the beautiful nymphs that showed up but they would not your fingers.   So he was fingerless at the time and then he was dead meat during the night not trust because of frostbite or hypothermia but because of the ghosts that were gonna kill him for food. One ghost was the cyclops it was around and it was eating the arm of a human being that was unlocked and you have been in his situation as well the guy tried to run away but the sound was like quicksand to heavy and wet at night there was no point in trying to escape he had to take his sword out and fought the cyclops which was no bigger than him. The only thing different between him and the cyclops was other than the one I is that he was able to see through the cyclops as a cyclops was only a spirit. Man and cyclops fought in the middle of the Taklamakan desert in the middle of the night the man to not make it through the fight and I love being food for the cyclops. You go in but you don't go out.