14

WARNING: SPG/R-18
Please read at your own risk.

Lust...

Our first lust night, I was only intoxicated that night, but I knew what I was doing and I wanted to experience it with a stranger, we both have an intense sexual attraction.

We had a sex that kept the passion alive that night, we became lust sexually simply to give each other pleasure, we were both strangers and I thought it was just a one night stand, but we had sex the next night out of lust and became fuck buddies.

I sit on my bed, staring at him as he removes his shirt in front of me, my heart racing, and I feel like my chest is going to burst because of how I'm feeling right now.

Inaamin kong may gusto ako noon sa kanya pero ang nararamdaman ko ngayon ay kakaiba, It wasn't lust anymore.

Lumapit ito sa akin at hinawakan ang batok ko at dahan-dahan akong hininga nito habang nakatingin sa mga mata ko at pumatong ito sa akin at marahan na hinalikan ang tunggi ng ilong ko at bumaba iyon sa mga labi ko.

He kisses me gently and passionately on my top while caressing my hair and his other hand travels across my chest; I gasped as I felt the pleasure of his hand kneading the sensitive part of my body.

While we were kissing deeply, I touched his chest; both of us were going wild.

I was wearing a white sando dress, and he lifted my dress so he could enter his manhood to mine. He looked at me, asking if he may enter his manhood, and I simply nodded.

He stared at me as he entered his massive manhood into my feminity, and I moaned when I felt his manhood inside me. "A-ahh... Ahh..." I took a deep breath, feeling the sensation inside me.

I opened my eyes as I felt his gaze on me; he was absorving me and moaned in pleasure as he did it quickly and deeply.

"Moaned my name," he murmured in a baritone voice, but I could hear his voice going wild, so I just nodded, but this time, he inserted his manhood gently.

"I'll be gentle with you, Baby."

"A-ahh...K-Keanu..." I whimpered, feeling the sensation inside me, while doing pleasure he was muttering sweet words on me.

While I was responding to his kisses, he kissed me and sucked my lips, tasting every corner of my mouth. His hand travels down on my breast, down to my feminity, while playing with my nipple.

"Oh Damn, I can't s-stop myself," he mumbled. "Make it quick," I say, and he does as I say, and I moan again and again as my fists grip my bedsheets.

I felt a heat on my chest after I felt my release, and I felt his manhood erupt inside me, and I looked at him, stunned.

"Why did you do that?!" my eyes widened. "What?" he asked as he sensationed me. "Baka mabuntis ako!" I exclaimed. "Are you taking pills?" He inquired, I nodded.

"We'll, then you won't get pregnant," he laughed as he re-entered his manhood on mine faster and deeper as I groaned loudly in my room while repeating his name.

He even used his fingers to tease with my feminity, driving me wild, and he even licked his fingers. "Damn you!" I shouted.

"Are your friends going home?" he inquires. "Hindi."

"That's great, masosolo din kita."

"Let me tell you a story,"

"Hmm?" I whimpered.

"It's all about you."

I opened my eyes and found his eyes staring at me.

"When I first saw you, my world started to see the colors and the colors that were hid are now shining, the butterflies started to fly, at first I thought it was just a crush," he chuckled. "I had a crush on you when I first saw you."

"I usually saw you every Friday night while me I was watching you, I was observing you detailed, it's sorta awkward but yeah my eyes are always lock on you," he said as he lay down alongside me.

"K-Keanu"

"But then one night, I thought I was going to be too late to see you at the pub, but I saw you fall on the ground and I can't believe what you asked me because you were drunk," he stated.

"The girl I was usually watching every Friday night asked me to have sex with her, and after that one night stand, my mind went insane since your face was always on my mind, and I could even hear your voice."

"And that's it, Fritzie, I've started to like you, I'm attracted to you."

"I didn't have sex with you because I was sad; I did it because my feelings were flowing deep and I assumed you felt the same way."

"And you know what's most important right now?"

"Make you fall in love with me," he continues. "And I'm willing to wait till you say I love you to me."

"I love you, Fritzie... I really do." aniya pa nito dahilan upang mag-init ang mukha ko, lips parted.

Tinago ko pa ang mukha ko sa balikat niya, at unti-unti ko ng nararamdaman ang pagbigat ng talukab ng mga mata ko.

"Hoy, Teh!" rinig kong may kumakatok sa pinto ko dahilan upang namumungay ang mga mata ko at napabangon sa higaan.

"Ano?" inaantok kong aniya. "Buksan mo pinto! Pahiram ako ng libro!" rinig kong aniya Cressida dahilan upang mapatingin ako sa tabi ko at nakita ang lalaking payapang natutulog.

"S-Sandali!"

"Hoy, Keanu!" mahina kong sigaw. "Gising dali" pag-alo ko pa dahilan upang mapabangon ito. "Magtago ka Dali!" untag ko pa at nagmamadali itong sinuot ang damit.

Parehas kaming taranta!

"D-Dito ka!" turo ko sa kabinet na sa palagay ko ay kakasiya siya.

"Wren, may kasama ka ba diyan?" si Cressida. "W-wala!"

"Ehh bakit parang may naririnig akong bulong?"

"Guni-guni mo lang yan!" sigaw ko bago siya pag buksan ng pintuan. "Yung libro pahiram, mag a-advance reading lang." sabi nito bago ako tumalikod ay narinig kong sumigaw ito.

"Halla girl!" napatingin ako dito at nakitang nakatingin na ito sa akin habang gulat pa din. "Bakit?" napatingin pa ako sa kabinet kung saan nagtago ang lalaki.

"May dalaw ka!" turo niya sa pwet ko at nanlaki ang mga mata ko!

"May pads ka pa?" tumango ako at inabot sa kanya ang libro bago siya pinalabas ng daglian!

Napahinga pa ako ng maluwag nang makalabas na ang babae ay nakita kong nag bukas ang kabinet ko.

"Bloody sheets"

:)