WARNING: This story has mature scenes which are not suitable for young readers.

"What's your name?" While attempting to draw my waist to him and kiss my neck, he inquired about my name.

"F-Fritzie" daing ko dahil sa marahang paghalik niya sa leeg ko. "Remove your clothes." utos niya. "Bat ako? Ikaw na gumawa total uhaw ka ehh." inis kong aniya.

"Okay, fine." While I was trying to unbotton his attire, he took off my hoodie and then removed my shirts and underwear.

"Let's get in the shower; I wanted to do this with you while we were doing it." Tumango lang ako habang hinahalikan ako papunta sa shower.

When we're both in the shower, I take down his pants and he opens the shower, so we're both drenched. "Baby, Turn around." aniya pero siya pa din ang gumawa noon habang ako ay sumusunod lang.

When he grabbed my waist and turned around to enter his massive manhood into my femininity, I was completely naked.

Isinandal pa niya ako sa glass door habang ginagawa iyon. "Ah! Ahh... Ahhng sakit!" daing ko at hinalikan ako habang pinapasok iyon sa pagkababae ko.

His hand softly pinches my nipple as it travels down my back to my buttocks and up to my breast.

While performing something pleasurable, my eye turned to white and I almost lost my mind. Our sex is intense and dominating, and both of us are breathless with eagerness.

After that, I felt my release, and he simply drank it. "Kneel" He command and I swallowed hard when I simply kneel in the ground.

"Fritzie, take a sip of my milk." He was waiting for me to try him, and I moved my hand carefully over his massive erection.

His eyes darked as I gently tasted his manhood, giving him pleasure, and then I pushed and tugged on his mine till his milk was all over my face, which I carefully tasted with my tongue.

"Do it again." He stated it with his head raised, and I did what he said. "F-Fritzie" baritonong aniya nito nawawalan sa tamang katinuan.

As I felt his body heat, I stood up and drew him closer to me. Binuhat ako nito paupo sa sink upang mahalikan ako. His hand is in my but, gently and slowly massaging it, while his other hand is in my back, traveling to my breast.

After a few minutes of doing that, he dragged me into the bathtub and put me in. Napatili pa ako sa ginawa niya. "You seemed to want me to taste in every corner of your condo." napadaing pa ako.

"Yeah, I want that. So you'll be the only person who comes to mind whenever I'm horny." He kissed me and sucked my tongue, and I kissed him back, as if we were both thirsty.

"So, what are we?"

"I don't know." And kiss my neck down to my breasts, savoring my entire body.

"We're not even friends, and yet here we are."

"We're friends now." He shrugged and spun me around, pulling his manhood into me as quickly and deeply as he could, and I was about to lose my mind while he did it.

"Friends with benefits huh?"

"A-ahh... K-Keanu" I moaned. "Hmm? Do you like it?" I nodded, I felt something inside me as he pulled himself closer to mine.

"We're not done yet, so don't take a nap." nalaglag ang panga ko sa sinabi ng lalaki. "H-huh?"

"I'm not done tasting you yet, so expect another round."

"In my bed." dugtong niya dahilan upang alalayin ako nitong tumayo habang hinahalikan ako. I take a brief break from kissing him because we're both out of breath from doing something pleasurable.

Napahawak pa ako sa balikat niya at sinandal ang ulo. He aggressively kissed me again and didn't stop sucking and tasting every corner of my mouth while bringing me into his bed.

Tinulak pa ako nito sa kama habang ang mga mata nito'y nandidilim na nakatingin sa akin at uhaw na uhaw na matikman ako.

Nakasandal ang dalawang siko ko habang hinihintay siyang sunggaban ako. While I was caressing his hair, he moved into my top and left marks on my chest.

Nilapit pa nito ang mukha sa akin upang kagatin ang labi ko na para bang nang-gigigil at sinimsim iyon.

I smirked and kissed him fiercely, biting his lower lip and moving my lips away from him to annoy him, so he aggressively kissed me deeper down to my breast, down my chest, and down my feminity. He gave me a strange look and spread my legs while biting his lower lip and drawing a smirk on his face.

I watched him put the condom in his massive manhood after tossing the condom he used in the shower and getting another from his cabinet.

My voice was the only thing I heard in his room as I moaned loudly. "I said moaned my name, Fritzie." parang nawawala ito sa sarili habang sinasabi iyon.

"Ah! K-Keanu!" I whimpered as I raised my head, lost in mind. Napahawak pa ako ng mahigpit sa comforter habang binibilisang ang pag labas-masok niya sa pagkababae ko.

Unti-unti akong napabitaw sa comforter ng dahan-dahan niyang itinigil iyon at napasalampak ang katawan sa higaan.

We're both out of breath. "I like how intense it is when you're doing it with me." Mahinang aniya nito.

"When we meet again, let's do it again."

"W-what?" di makapaniwalang aniya ko.

"Why? You stated that we're friends with benefits." I heard him chuckled, tumango ako. "I was just sad, so I decided to have some sex with you." untag ko.

"Me too." I glance at him while he laughs, and his smile fades, I sigh a heavy.

Binalot ko ng kumot ang katawan ko bago ko naisip matulog na. Ala-una lang kaninang nakarating kami rito at naka-apat na oras pa kaming gumagawa ng kababalaghan sa condo niya.

"Come here"

"Hah?"

"I only wanted to hold you when we're sleeping, so come closer to me." napapaos na aniya nito.

"H-hah? Di naman kasama yan sa usapan natin ahh?" nakakunot ang noong aniya ko.

"We're friends with benefits right?" Tumango ako. "After we had sex, it was a friend with benefits thing to do." dugtong pa nito at lumapit sa akin para mayakap ako.

He embraced me with my entire face pressed against his chest, and I even felt his lips on my forehead, leaving me exhausted and asleep. After four hours of passionate sex, both of us are knocked out.

:)