Epilogue

Keanu's POV

"Man, what the?" Dimi exclaimed as I told him about what happened at the club. "You kissed a girl in a club and the woman you're always talking saw you? You're so unbelievable! You two already had an agreement and then." di makapaniwalang aniya nito.

"Bro, the girl just won't leave me alone, so I kissed her and it's not a big deal," I reasoned, but he shook his head.

"Bro, mali pa rin yang ginawa mo." I sigh heavily as I see how disappointed he is. "What should I do?" I mumbled.

After what happened, I didn't see Fritzie going to the club, even though I went every night. "Bro, you keep rejecting every girl who wants to dance with you, what's the matter?" Thunder asked, but I didn't look at him and just sipped a beer while Dimi laughed.

"Woman," he said. "Someone is bothering him on his head, and it's a woman," Dimi chuckled. "Woah, who is this lucky girl?" Thunder asked, Dimi smirked.

"Oh, what's her name again?" Acaius asked, "I forgot her name but I already see her, right?" Acaius looked at me, but I rolled my eyes at him. And I could hear them laughing at me.

"Bro!" Thunder kept bothering me. "Stop being a workaholic Man! Let's go on the 'Underground,' there's a lot of women there," he smirked.

"Thunder, I'm busy," I said without looking at him. "Just for tonight," he said as I shook my head. "Then I'll use my last card," my brow furrowed. And I see him sitting on the cough while relaxing, his hands crossed.

"You can come with your friends, Keanu," Dad said as he entered my office. "You're not the CEO yet, so why don't you hang out with them? Ako na ang bahala dito." Dad suggested, and Thunder smiled broadly and smirked.

"Wow, thanks Uncle!" He even hugged my father. "Tsk."

"Pre, ano magaganda ba mga babae dito?" ngisi ni Thunder sa akin. "Pero may ipapakilala ako sa inyo. Mamaya nandito na rin sila."  He then smirked and I shrug, rolling my eyes on him.

We're at the side of the table, so I sat on the couch and tasted the beverage before replacing the glass on the table. "Hey, still rejecting those beautiful ladies?" Dimi asked, smiling, but I shook my head and heard his chuckles.

"Dude, my friend is already here!" Thunder exclaimed. "Is she really your friend?" Acaius rolled his eyes, and Thunder slapped his shoulder.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Acaius. "Pre, kaibigan lang!" depensa ni Thunder. "Whatever" Said Acaius.

"Ahm... Hi?" A woman's voice approaches us. "Si Thunder Pineda pala siya yung tinutukoy kong friend ko nung highschool tapos friends niya." While talking with Thunder, I stood up and boredomly looked at the woman.

"Si Azaria Vargas, Darcy Chavez and then si Fritzie Garcia." When I heard a familiar voice, I immediately looked up, and Acauis smirked at me.

"I'm Sadie," Thunders friend. Thunder smiled as I looked at him, and Fritzie smiled back.

"And this is Dimitri Lim, Acaius Javier." Thunder introduced us, but my attention was fixed on the woman I was looking for. Her brow furrowed when she heard the name Acaius, and I smirked, thinking it was a name she knew.

"And this is Keanu Yang. " When Thunder said my name, I bit my lower lip as I watched this woman look startled and her eyes blink twice.

She averts her gaze and sips a beer. "Hi Fritzie, It's been a long time." She coughed, and I bit my lower lip to stop from speaking.

"Dude, he's interacting with a woman right now," Dimi said. "She's the woman—-" I look at Acauis, and he does stop talking, but my friends are already there.