C.17

I feel like a bad writer lol , i've had major writers block for the longest so ive been stuck.im here now but youll have to bare with me , i still dont really know what i wrote i just went with the flow..

Stasi
Its been a couple of days since them bitches so called tried to Kidnap me. I was currently laying on Andre chest , It was in the afternoon and this nigga still not up. I get bored without my baby lol. I moved around on top of him and i automatically got a slap to my ass , He than got a Firm grip on my ass and finally opened his eyes. I laughed.

" That wakes you up out of all things ? " i asked laughing.

" Hell Yeah , When Monstaa Wake up so do i " Andre says smirking.

" i cant with you baby , But Goodmorning..well GoodAfterNoon." I said leaning down to kiss him.

" damn baby you must really love me cause iknow my breathe hot " andre said Laughing. I joined his laughter.

" i love you alot cause i had to stop breathing just to kiss you " i said laughing. He mushed my head.

" you play to much girl " he said laughing.

" i love you too Papa " i said. Andre smirked he loved When i called him anything referring to Daddy. It was a Turn on for the most part.

" dont start nothing you cant finish Ma " he said still smirking.

" you know i finish everything i start baby boy " i said winking. He shook his head.

" what imma do with you ? "

" Whatever you want " i said smirking.

" STASI " he said in a warning tone. I started laughing.

" Ok im done  baby , Whats on your agenda Today ? " i asked.

" nothing really Ma , The gang wanted to get together today & chill." Andre said. I shrugged.

" shit im done. I havent seen them in a couple of days. " I said.

" You go get ready cause lord knows you Take forever " killa says. I mushed his head.

" Whatever hater " i say getting off of him & heading to the bathroom not before getting an nice slap on the ass from the one and only.

" Now if my ass cheek fall off from all this slapping dont try and leave me " i say walking to the bathroom. Killa just laughed his ass off.

I got out the shower & lotioned my body. I put this on. ( in mm ) i put on some mascara & lip gloss & headed out the bathroom. Andre sat on the bed watching tv dressed and ready.

" You ready to go babe ? " i asked bending down tying my shoe.

" im ready but it look like your not cause you know damn well im not letting you out the house with that little ass skirt on " Killa said looking at me.

" well what you want me to wear ? Its tooo Hot for anything else , this skirt is fine. " i said adjusting my clothes. I heard killa sigh.