C.7

Stasi

"  U NOT GOING! THATS THE END OF IT! " killa says yelling.

"  first of all, don't be screaming at me. Second of all: my momma need me to come back. it's an emergency." I say calmy but w. An attitude.

" nah ,  I don't approve that shit, you not leaving." Killa says calmy now.

"  what are you reasons for not wanting me to leave? Huh! " i ask getting angry.

" ion know what it's like out there, I don't want you leaving without me. I bounce, u bounce. Not: u go by urself. " He says like its nothing.

" HOLD UP MF! I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. AND I DAMN SURE DONT NEED YO CONSENT MF! & NEWS FLASH I LIVED THERE BASICALLY MY WHOLE LIFE , I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE OUT THERE ! " i said yelling.

With that I walked out the house. The little nigga must think he own me.

I bet you wondering how that all started. Well like this ...

" why you need to go back? " killa asks.

" my momma need me to come back... " i say.

"  well, u not going alone. " he says .

" why not? I'm not no baby. I can fend for myself Andre." I say in a duh tone.

"  no, I'm coming with you! " killa says.

"  you don't need to come with me! I will be back soon..." i say.

" either I go with you! Or u not going at all! " he says sounding like my father.

"  why can't I go by myself? Because  u not coming..." i asked.

And now we're here. i dont got time for Andre and his overprotective ass.the main reason i aint want Andre to come with me was because i didnt want him to meet my mom yet & i didnt know what was going on , so i thought it was best i went alone.  but anyway i called my mom and told her i was catching the next plane out to NY. i got to the airport and waited until it was time to board the plane.

killa

I was mad as fuck Stasi didn't want me going with her to her NY, I didn't understand why she was so fucking hardheaded. About 30 minutes after she left I was missing her though. I was to attached to her annoying ass.

( authors note: babygirl is Stasi)

         Andre , to Babygirl 👅💍
- baby I'm sorry😕

Babygirl , To Andre
- Facts , you dead some sorry ass nigga😌

Andre , To Babygirl 👅💍
- 😑😑 foh I know you mad and shit but watch your mouth. Acting like I won't go to the airport and choke your ass up.

Babygirl , To Andre

- yeah right foh. You not doing nothing. What you hit my line for Andre ?